• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Fit for Recipe Card Envelopes | Tips and Suggestions

In summary, recipe card envelopes are small, paper envelopes specifically designed to hold recipe cards. They are perfect for organizing and storing recipe cards, as well as for giving as gifts or sharing recipes with others. To use them, simply slide a recipe card into the envelope and secure the flap closure. Recipe card envelopes can be made of paper, cardstock, plastic, or fabric, depending on their design and purpose. They can also be customized with different designs, materials, and personalization options.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Has anyone found envelopes that fit our recipe cards? I'd like to mail them to my customers but they don't quite fit a regular envelope...they're a little too wide.

Would they fit in "social" envelopes? They're typically 4" x 6" (I think) and I saw some at WalMart.

Hmmm I'll take a look. I do'nt know what "social" envelops are though....oh I see. If they are the same as A2 or invite envelopes then no...these are too long for those. But I'll take a look next time I'm at wal-mart. Thanks!

you could take old catalogs and make your own envelopes! Add address stickers and think of how 'eye-catching' as they go through the mail!

So crafty!

That does sound fun! If I sent a few, I'd do that but I send like....30 a week! lol

PamperedK said:
I send like....30 a week! lol

Now I'm curious. Who do you send them to and why? Do you send them with a note?

I send them to any guests who place large orders at my shows. I just say "enjoy!" and mail them a couple of weeks after they have their products.

PamperedK said:
I send them to any guests who place large orders at my shows. I just say "enjoy!" and mail them a couple of weeks after they have their products.

Thank you.

1. What are recipe card envelopes?

Recipe card envelopes are small, paper envelopes that are designed specifically to hold recipe cards. They typically have a flap closure and come in various sizes to accommodate different sizes of recipe cards.

2. Why would I need recipe card envelopes?

Recipe card envelopes are perfect for organizing and storing your recipe cards. They protect the cards from damage and can be easily stored in a recipe box or binder. They are also great for giving as gifts or sharing recipes with friends and family.

3. How do I use recipe card envelopes?

To use a recipe card envelope, simply slide your recipe card into the envelope and secure the flap closure. You can then store the envelope in a recipe box or binder, or give it as a gift. Some recipe card envelopes also have space on the front to write the recipe name or ingredients.

4. What materials are recipe card envelopes made of?

Recipe card envelopes are typically made of paper or cardstock, but they can also be made of plastic or fabric. The material used often depends on the design and purpose of the envelope. For example, plastic recipe card envelopes may be more durable and water-resistant, while paper ones may be more decorative.

5. Can I customize recipe card envelopes?

Yes, many companies offer customizable recipe card envelopes where you can choose the design, material, and even add personalization such as a name or monogram. You can also make your own DIY recipe card envelopes using materials like scrapbook paper or fabric.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • spoons4life
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann