• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed! Seeking Calendars in 37311 Area

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of calendars, including meal planning calendars, recipe calendars, and seasonal calendars, which can be found on their website or through a local consultant in the 37311 area. Many of these calendars also come with delicious recipes and can be personalized with a name or special message. To order a Pampered Chef calendar, you can visit their website, contact a consultant, or attend a Pampered Chef party.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
Anyone else have any? I thought I had 50 from a sister consultant here in town. I bought 25 and told her I would get the other 25 as soon as I got the money. Just emailed her and she has sold them to someone else. I was giving them to people who had ordered over $200 this year but won't be able to unless I get some more calendars! Thanks...zip is 37311!

I have 20 I could sell you...

Sounds great Amy! How much? I have zip code 37311. I can send you PayPal from my DD's account... Just let me know by email at [email protected]. Thanks!

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef calendars in the 37311 area?

You can find Pampered Chef calendars in the 37311 area by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What types of calendars does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of calendars, including meal planning calendars, recipe calendars, and seasonal calendars.

3. Do Pampered Chef calendars come with recipes?

Yes, many of our calendars come with delicious recipes that are perfect for every occasion.

4. How do I order a Pampered Chef calendar?

You can order a Pampered Chef calendar by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party to purchase a calendar.

5. Can I personalize a Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, some of our calendars can be personalized with your name or a special message. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • gilliandanielle