• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you effectively manage and distribute recipe booklets to customers?

In summary, The Pampered Chef offers email booklets to customers who purchase products like the Brownie Pan and Deep Covered Baker. The company uses a calendar to keep track of which recipe booklets need to be sent to which customers. After the show, the host sends an email to all guests thanking them for their order and providing the recipe booklet corresponding to their purchase.
Bren706
Gold Member
I love offering the email booklets for my customers when they purchase products like the Brownie Pan and Deep Covered Baker, but can never seem to keep up with sending them. How do you manage this?

I go through each of my catalogs with silver stars. I put a star next to everything that I have a recipe booklet for, that way everyone knows that I need to email it to them. Then during check out, I write everything down in my calendar. I have a "Things That Have to Get Done" List for the week. I simply write in the person's name and what recipe booklets I need to send.
Here is the calendar that I am currently using. I like the layout better than the consultant planner. http://franklinplanner.fcorgp.com/s...&-Refills/5-Choices-Wire-bound-Weekly-Planner

I use the Erin Condren Life planner, and do the same thing. erincondren.com is her website.

After the show I send each customer an email thanking them for their order and provide any recipe book that corresponds to their purchase. Below is an example. Hi Debra,
Thank you for ordering from The Pampered Chef, I know you will really enjoy using your new products. What a difference it makes in the kitchen when we have the right tool for the job!
Be sure to check out the Use and Care guide that is included with each product you ordered. It not only gives you important information about how to get the most from your tools, but also usually includes a delicious recipe for you to try.Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions about your products, or for your future Pampered Chef needs.your name
contactP.S. Attached are recipes we did at Ann's show *as well as a collection of recipes specifically for your Deep Covered Baker.

The day after the party, I send an email to all guests at the show. It includes the recipe from the demo as well as each recipe booklet for any items the guests may have ordered. This way all the guests get all the recipe booklets, whether they ordered those items (ex:the Deep Covered Baker) or not. I've had a guest or two order the Brownie Pan after sending the recipes, and barely mentioning it at my show.

During the show, I'll mention the recipe 'book' I have for the item and that I'll e-mail it to them if they order the item. After the show (when I'm double checking what they ordered and what I entered in my laptop!), I highlight the item and just keep a list on the front of the folder with the hosts name, cust name & e-mail and item. After the show is delivered, I send an e-mail thanking them, reminding them to check their prod in 30 days and attaching the recipe 'book' I told them about at the show. I've started to keep one copy of the list (with host name, cust name & e-mail and item) in the host file and one in another file so I have all that info in one place for future reference. I've also thought about starting an Excel report with that info, having the item as a sheet (ex-DCB, Brownie Pan, etc) then having the columns as: Date, Hosts, Customer, e-mail, item. Then I can occasionally send them a new recipe for their product and it's in an easy to use format! I send new recipes to past customers now, but the report would make it easier. However, I haven't gotten very far with it yet; it's still a work in progress!

1. What types of recipes are included in the recipe booklets for customers?

Our recipe booklets for customers include a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. We also offer booklets with specific themes, such as holiday recipes or quick and easy meals.

2. How many recipes are typically included in each booklet?

The number of recipes included in each booklet varies, but on average, there are around 30 to 50 recipes per booklet. Some booklets may have more or less, depending on the theme and size of the booklet.

3. Are the recipes in the booklets easy to follow?

Yes, our recipe booklets are designed for all levels of cooking experience. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and many also have helpful tips and tricks to make the cooking process even easier.

4. Can I purchase recipe booklets individually or do I need to buy them as a set?

You can purchase our recipe booklets individually or as a set. We offer a variety of options to fit your needs and budget. You can also save money by purchasing multiple booklets at once.

5. Are the recipe booklets customizable?

Yes, our recipe booklets are customizable. You can add your own personalized cover and even include your own recipes along with our pre-made ones. This is a great option for those looking to make a unique gift or promote their own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas