• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Recipe Tasting: A Booklet for Guests

In summary, an open house recipe tasting is a relaxed and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef where guests can sample and learn about various recipes and products. All materials and ingredients will be provided, and guests can also make purchases at the event. There is no cost to attend, but there will be a cost for any products purchased. Guests are welcome to bring friends or family members, but should RSVP with the Pampered Chef consultant beforehand.
pampchef.angel
I hosted an Open House/Recipe Tasting over the weekend. Every time I do such an event, I get repeated requests for this recipe or that one and it's really hard to keep up with who wants what and to be sure that I follow through. So, at checkout, I gave each guest this booklet with all of the recipes from the day in it, as well as my "business card" info on the front.

Attachments

• booklet.doc
    38 KB · Views: 697
  • Cover.doc
    52 KB · Views: 485
Yummy! can I come next time. thanks for this.

doughmama...how about I bring the party to you? I'm sure NY is much more exciting than NC!

pampchef.angel said:
doughmama...how about I bring the party to you? I'm sure NY is much more exciting than NC!

don't be too sure about that. actually looking to move your way when my DD graduates HS - 3 3/4 years and counting...

Those are great recipes! Thanks for sharing!

I may be missing the point here but what are the frozen hands for? Otherwise great ideas.

Last edited:
georgiegirl said:
I may be missing the point here but what are the frozen hands for? Otherwise great ideas.

I don't know for sure, but my guess would be to use as ice in the punch bowl. Since it seems there is a lot of Halloween themed recipes, maybe you put the frozen hand in the punch bowl to keep the punch cold.

Yep - that's what I did. At the open house, I had a table for Halloween with lime punch and used the frozen hand in there. I also did a Fall/Thanksgiving type table with orange punch and a Christmas table with cherry punch (but no hands there, ha)

This is great! Thanks for sharing :)
Cheryl

What is an open house recipe tasting?

An open house recipe tasting is an event where guests can sample and learn about various recipes and products from Pampered Chef. It is a relaxed and interactive way to experience the brand and potentially make purchases.

Do I need to bring anything to the open house recipe tasting?

No, you do not need to bring anything to the event. All materials and ingredients will be provided by the Pampered Chef consultant hosting the tasting.

Can I purchase products at the open house recipe tasting?

Yes, you can purchase products at the event. The Pampered Chef consultant will have products available for purchase and can assist with placing orders if needed.

Is there a cost to attend the open house recipe tasting?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free to come and sample the recipes and products. However, if you choose to make a purchase, there will be a cost for the products.

Can I bring a friend to the open house recipe tasting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the event. The more the merrier! Just make sure to RSVP with the Pampered Chef consultant so they can plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
newtopamperedchef
  • chefcharity