1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Recipe Booklet

1. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

I hosted an Open House/Recipe Tasting over the weekend. Every time I do such an event, I get repeated requests for this recipe or that one and it's really hard to keep up with who wants what and to be sure that I follow through. So, at checkout, I gave each guest this booklet with all of the recipes from the day in it, as well as my "business card" info on the front.

Attached Files:

2. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

Yummy! can I come next time. thanks for this.

Oct 14, 2009
  3. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

doughmama...how about I bring the party to you? I'm sure NY is much more exciting than NC!

4. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

don't be too sure about that. actually looking to move your way when my DD graduates HS - 3 3/4 years and counting...

Oct 14, 2009
  5. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Those are great recipes! Thanks for sharing!

6. I may be missing the point here but what are the frozen hands for? Otherwise great ideas.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    Oct 15, 2009
  7. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

I don't know for sure, but my guess would be to use as ice in the punch bowl. Since it seems there is a lot of Halloween themed recipes, maybe you put the frozen hand in the punch bowl to keep the punch cold.

Oct 15, 2009
  8. pampchef.angel

pampchef.angel Member

Yep - that's what I did. At the open house, I had a table for Halloween with lime punch and used the frozen hand in there. I also did a Fall/Thanksgiving type table with orange punch and a Christmas table with cherry punch (but no hands there, ha)

9. This is great! Thanks for sharing :)
    Cheryl

Oct 29, 2009
Have something to add?