• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe And/Or Name From Old Postcard Invite

In summary, the "Recipe And/Or Name From Old Postcard Invite" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants recreate recipes from old postcards. These postcards can be found at antique stores, thrift shops, online, or donated by friends and family. Any recipe from the postcard can be used, regardless of its source. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host this event, and it's a great way to introduce others to their products. In addition to the postcard and ingredients, it is recommended to have Pampered Chef products on hand to make the cooking process easier and provide guests with catalogs and order forms for potential purchases.
mlpatch
I'm looking for the recipe (at least the name of it if nothing else) for the chocolate dessert on one of the old postcard invites. Looks like a brownie or cake with a basket weave of frosting or whipped topping on top. Any help you can give me is much appreciated!!!

chocolate hazelnut torte. its fabulous!

Thank you so much! It does look very appealing!

What is the "Recipe And/Or Name From Old Postcard Invite" all about?

The "Recipe And/Or Name From Old Postcard Invite" is a unique and fun event hosted by Pampered Chef. It involves recreating recipes from old postcards that have been passed down through generations. It's a great way to try out new dishes and connect with your community.

How do I find a postcard to use for the event?

You can find old postcards at antique stores, thrift shops, and even online. You can also ask friends and family if they have any old postcards that they would be willing to donate for the event.

Can I use any recipe from the postcard or does it have to be specific to Pampered Chef?

We encourage you to use any recipe from the postcard, whether it's from Pampered Chef or not. The goal of this event is to share and enjoy old family recipes, regardless of the source.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host this event?

No, anyone can host this event! It's a great way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products and have a fun cooking experience together.

What materials do I need to host this event?

In addition to the postcard and ingredients for the recipe, we recommend having Pampered Chef products such as cookware, utensils, and kitchen gadgets on hand to make the cooking process easier and more enjoyable. You can also provide guests with catalogs and order forms if they are interested in purchasing any products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Softballmom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies