• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recently Retired Director - Lots for Sale

In summary, the individual is selling a variety of items after retiring from a 14 year career, including postcards, training CDs, aprons, totes, purses, logo shirts and jackets, discontinued and current products, and consultant items such as flip charts, iPhone covers, hats, mugs, coffee cups, business card holders, and more. Prices range from $0.50 to $25, and the seller can be contacted at [email protected].
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Updated 7/2/16 I just retired after almost 14 years in the biz and I have a ton for sale. All items are plus shipping.PC Post cards. $10 for allI have several training CD's from different vendors and from PC. $0.50-$10Lots of aprons, many new in package purchased but not even opened, great for freezer meal workshops or interactive shows.Looking for a tote or purse? I probably have that one. Many new, some slightly used. No catalog totes available (1 wallet and 1 tote that has slot for mini but no full catalog ones.I have lots of logo shirts and jackets, some never worn. Size large and xl and a few medium.Discontinued and current products also available at 20-50% off. Much more. If you're looking for something please ask.

Last edited:
Hi Beth, I am a new consultant and I am looking for the clear tote, black PC table cloth, a few aprons, and a logo shirt.

I do not have a black tablecloth. I have denim aprons, black aprons, etc...I do have several shirts.

Last edited:
Interested in seeing pics of clear plastic bags with PC logo on them (size?), PC note cards (how many?) and gift cards (general and holiday) (how many of each?).
Do you have any recipe cards? If so, interested in pics, how many of each.
Also, what would be the cost for this?
Might be interested in the new smaller receipts, but would like to see pic. If interested, would you be willing to sell just the smaller ones?

Looking for totes, and purses, would also like prices and also for the packet envelopes? And possibly aprons.

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I'd love another tote! Message me?

I would love a large shirt of you have any left!

Sorry to hear you've retired.

I am interested in the black logo catalog tote if you still have that. The one that zips shut. Zip is 03235 and best way to reach me is email [email protected] so I get it, not always on here.

Kim Hahn said:
Looking for totes, and purses, would also like prices and also for the packet envelopes? And possibly aprons.

Thank you!!
Wondering if you have anything still available, please email me a list of what is available [email protected]
Thank you

TheCookingDoctor said:
Hi Beth, I am a new consultant and I am looking for the clear tote, black PC table cloth, a few aprons, and a logo shirt.
I have several different catalog totes with clear pocket for catalog, aprons and shirts size, lg-xl. My email is [email protected] I think it would be easier to share pics there. ThanksCatalog totes sold. I do have one that has a spot to show mini catalog.

Last edited:
Tenille V. said:
Interested in seeing pics of clear plastic bags with PC logo on them (size?), PC note cards (how many?) and gift cards (general and holiday) (how many of each?).
Do you have any recipe cards? If so, interested in pics, how many of each.
Also, what would be the cost for this?
Might be interested in the new smaller receipts, but would like to see pic. If interested, would you be willing to sell just the smaller ones?
Please send me an email so I can easier share pics of the things you are interested in. [email protected] thanks

Quickest response from me would be email so please contact me at [email protected] - it's easier to share pictures that way too.I have MANY current products too so just ask! I know a few things are in FW catalog but they'll be out in SS so I decided to include them here.2/18/16: Many prices reduced from original posting. All prices are plus shipping.Microwave Grips was $8 now $5
Large Cutting Board with Juice Wells was $36 now $25
Drink Rimmer Set was $19.50 now $12
Stoneware- Mini Baker (white) was $24 now $15
Dessert Plates (4) was $44 now $20
Forged Cutlery Carving Knife was $69 now $45Aprons priced $5-10
Totes and bags priced $5-20
Lots more. What are you looking for?For quickest response contact me at [email protected] Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
All prices are plus shipping.Here are some of my consultant items:Director benefits flip chart $5 ($10 on supply order) - still in shrink wrap
Show benefit/recruit benefit flip chart $3
Black & silver iPhone5 cover $1
Aprons. Some new in package, some slightly used but like new, some worn more $3-10
PC hat black with silver logo $5
PC shirts, tshirts, jackets. Some new, never worn. $3-25
PC Binders $0.50-1.00
Deposit bag $1
Red PC mug. Used $3, new in box $5
Clear coffee cups with logo in sets of 4 – 2 sets $10 each or both for $15
PomPom $1
Business card holder for desk, star shaped $2
Desk dice $4
Career Club framed print $4
Round up candle $3
Bookmarks, metal with star in gift box $3 each (4)
5x7 black notebook with pen in gift box $5
Calculator $3 each (2)
Small black flip phone cases, great for iPod or ear buds $1 each (4)
Purse shaped bling key chain in gift box $3 each (3)
Plastic PC logo – for car $1
NEW spoon logo car window stickers $10 (2)
Logo car window stickers $8 (2)
Sticky note holder in gift box $1
PC logo gold tone pin $1 each (3)
HWC water bottle with holder $3
PC stylus $2 each (2)
PC winter scarf $4
PC winter gloves $4
PC scarf and tie – 1 set out of box $4; 1 set in gift box $6
Clear toiletry bag with bottles $3 each (2)
iPhone 5 case – black and silver $1; MFP free
Postcards $10 for all
Lead box 1 used $2; 1 new $4
iPad holder/case, used $10
purse holder $5
Lots of training CD'sFastest way to contact me is email [email protected]

Last edited:
And did I mention cookbooks?! Lots of cookbooks. Seasons Bests, tons of season's bests from way back to current. All prices are plus shipping. Email me for fastest service [email protected]29 Minutes to Dinner vol 2 was $15.50 now $12
All the Best now $12
Casual Cooking $10
Cooking for Two or More $12
It's Good For You $12
Main Dishes $12
Stoneware Inspirations $12
Stoneware Sensations $8
Latin Flavor $8
More Latin Flavor $8
Grill It Quick $6
Spin on Salads $6
Easy Pie & Tart Cards $3
Hooked on Fish Cards $3
More Weekday Dinners Done $4
Super Salads Cards $3
Turkey Basics $1
HWC Favorites $3Seasons Bests most years
Was $1 each now: 2 for $1 or 5 for $2
Was $2 each now: $1 each

Last edited:
Emailed you❤️

Admin Greg said:
Amazing run @BethCooks4U! Sorry to see you go! :(
Thanks Greg. It has been great! Almost 14 years but it was time. Although I have been just as busy as ever. Now even more so as I pull things out to get pictures for people and those runs to the PO. Love it though. They're getting great deals and I'm clearing out. Thanks for the venue to reach people.

hi beth im interested in the car logos and shirts.

I'm also interested in the NEW logo car sticker, if you are not selling as a pair. Is the bling believe a pin? Also, maybe the sunglasses. Can you email pics to [email protected] Thanks

Hi there!I'm looking for a few thing here and there... Do you happen to have one of those tote bags that have a clear space to show the catalog. I've heard this called a catalog tote..I also need a table cloth or table runner. 2 qt Quikstir Pitcher was $19.50 now $10
Round Up From The Heart Metal Trivets (several shapes) was $13 now $5
Stoneware Sensations $8
Holiday Cookie Cards $2
Easy & Impressive Appetizers $6
Festive Holiday Desserts $6
Easy Pie & Tart Cards $3Please let me know if you have any of these available - thanks!Niki

I do have a catalog tote and some of the cookbooks/recipe cards you mention. Please email me. [email protected]

Hello! Do you have any shirts or jackets still avaliable?

KallieJean said:
Hello! Do you have any shirts or jackets still avaliable?
Yes I do. I just had surgery yesterday but I'll post pics as soon as I am able.

Best wishes on your retirement Beth! Thanks for all of your contributions to Chef Success over the years!

Adding on to DebPC's post, yes, thank you Beth!
I remember when this site was hoppin' & you were a voice of knowledge & encouragement.
Best wishes on a speedy surgery recovery.
You helped soooo many people, never forget that!

BethCooks4U said:
Updated 7/2/16 I just retired after almost 14 years in the biz and I have a ton for sale. All items are plus shipping.PC Post cards. $10 for allI have several training CD's from different vendors and from PC. $0.50-$10Lots of aprons, many new in package purchased but not even opened, great for freezer meal workshops or interactive shows.Looking for a tote or purse? I probably have that one. Many new, some slightly used. No catalog totes available (1 wallet and 1 tote that has slot for mini but no full catalog ones.I have lots of logo shirts and jackets, some never worn. Size large and xl and a few medium.Discontinued and current products also available at 20-50% off. Much more. If you're looking for something please ask.
looking for flip chart. thanks

BethCooks4U said:
Do you have a PC table runner?

Can you please post pictures of PC shirts/jackets? Thank you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chezshelly