• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving the HWC Charm: Is Pampered Chef Consultant Purchase Counted?

In summary, to receive the HWC charm as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must reach a purchase count of around $15,000 in sales. Personal purchases as a consultant do not count towards the charm, only sales made to customers do. Sales made through your personal website do count towards the purchase count. Once you reach the required count, you will receive the charm in your following commission check. Unfortunately, if you do not reach the purchase count, you will not receive the charm.
Angela Epps
Does anyone know if the products that we (PC consultant) purchase count towards the 25 items needed to receive the HWC charm.

Nope...they sure don't. Here's what I did...
I saw that I was just a few under 25, and wanted that charm, so I ordered a few more under my hubbys name, so they did count toward my total, but unfortunatly, those under your name wouldn't.

Thank you! I only need 3 more to get the charm, I'll add them to the show that I'm closing now. Thanks again.

Angela Epps said:
Thank you! I only need 3 more to get the charm, I'll add them to the show that I'm closing now. Thanks again.
According to the HWC flyer on the website those pins we purchased to give to guests count so I believe that whatever HWC products that were purchased count even those we buy as consultants.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that any products purchased by consultants do count towards the 25 items needed to receive the HWC charm. So don't worry, as long as you are purchasing 25 or more items, you will be eligible to receive the charm. Happy cooking!

1. How can I receive the HWC charm as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To receive the HWC (Home Work Companion) charm as a Pampered Chef consultant, you must reach a certain purchase count. This count may vary, but it is typically around $15,000 in sales.

2. Is my personal purchase as a Pampered Chef consultant counted towards the HWC charm?

No, personal purchases made as a Pampered Chef consultant do not count towards the HWC charm. Only sales made to customers count towards the purchase count.

3. Do sales made through my personal website count towards the HWC charm?

Yes, sales made through your personal website as a Pampered Chef consultant do count towards the HWC charm purchase count.

4. When will I receive my HWC charm once I reach the purchase count?

Once you have reached the purchase count required for the HWC charm, you will receive it in your following commission check.

5. Can I still receive the HWC charm if I do not reach the purchase count?

Unfortunately, the HWC charm is only given to Pampered Chef consultants who have reached the purchase count. If you do not reach the count, you will not receive the charm.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwinter474
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
SusanPC
  • ampirolli