• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receipt Printing Upside Down - Anyone Else Experiencing This Issue?

In summary, someone else has had the problem of their receipts printing upside down, and they suggest checking to see if the print settings have been changed.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Has anyone else had this problem? When I printed the receipts from a recent show every other one printed upside down! No, I did not have the papers in every other way. I even had to print some receipts on blank paper and then print the 'receipt design' on them and they were every other one upside down! How weird it is and it has never happened before!

I've never had that happen before!

my guess would be somehow your printer settings have been changed...

I don't have that problem. I'm getting gobbledy gook a lot of times when I print receipts. I have to do 1-2 pages at a time. Sometimes I have to shut down both printer and computer and restart to get it to work. Yesterday even printing host and guest specials from CC were giving me a problem. I don't seem to have this problem with anything non-PC. I figure it's my printer. Might have to break down and re-install it.

Becca_in_MD said:
I don't have that problem. I'm getting gobbledy gook a lot of times when I print receipts. I have to do 1-2 pages at a time. Sometimes I have to shut down both printer and computer and restart to get it to work. Yesterday even printing host and guest specials from CC were giving me a problem. I don't seem to have this problem with anything non-PC. I figure it's my printer. Might have to break down and re-install it.

Try this next time. When the print window opens, select Advanced and then Print As Image. Should fix the gobbledy gook issue.

Since the last time I posted I have printed all kinds of things with no problems. Tonight, printing receipts every other receipt prints upside down. So, weird. I checkedand there is no update on the printer. Someone mentioned the settings must have changed; I can't imagine how and if everything else is printing fine it does not make sense. I may e-mail HO and ask for advice; I have done a p3 update.

Check and see if your two-sided print setting have gotten changed from "Flip on long side" to "Flip on short side" - it will make a difference. I do a lot of two-sided stuff and that can cause you problem. Hope this helps.
Marci

Yeah! Thank you. Don't know how that happened, but it is not fixed...well, at least it is printing correctly. Just printed another fund raiser receipts.

Glad I could help - goodness knows I've had that problem a few times myself!

DebinIA said:
Try this next time. When the print window opens, select Advanced and then Print As Image. Should fix the gobbledy gook issue.
Thank you so much for this!!! My printer has been printing gobbedy gook on receipts and it has been quite a waste of paper and ink!!!

What could be causing my receipts to print in a strange format?

There could be several reasons for this, such as incorrect printer settings, outdated software, or a malfunctioning printer. It's also possible that the receipt template itself is designed in a non-standard format.

How can I fix the issue with my receipts printing 'weird'?

First, check your printer settings and ensure that they are set to the correct paper size and layout. If that doesn't solve the problem, try updating your printer driver and software. If the issue persists, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance.

Why are my receipts printing in a different language or font?

This could be due to a language setting in your printer or receipt template. Double check both to make sure they are set to the correct language and font. It's also possible that there is a glitch in the software causing the incorrect language or font to be used.

Is there a way to customize the format of my printed receipts?

Yes, depending on the software or program you are using for receipt printing, there may be options to customize the format. You can also design your own receipt template or use a third-party template that better suits your needs.

Can I print receipts in color?

This depends on your printer and software capabilities. Some printers do not have the ability to print in color, while others do. Check your printer settings and software options to see if color printing is available. Keep in mind that color printing may use more ink and potentially be more expensive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • babywings76