• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms | ChefSuccess

In summary, to access the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms on ChefSuccess, log in to your account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, select "Forms & Brochures" from the drop-down menu. You will find the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms under the "Events" section. These forms are exclusive resources for consultants with Pampered Chef to help them organize and manage their bridal shower bookings and sales. They can be customized with a consultant's own logo and information by downloading them and opening them in a PDF editor. Currently, they are only available in English, but efforts are being made to expand their availability in multiple languages. There are no fees or charges to use these forms on ChefSuccess
kylschef
I have my first Bridal Shower tomorrow and I found a great order form in Chefsuccess that I modified for this shower. The only problem is how do I give them a copy since it is a single sheet? And what about a receipt for payment? I know that I will create original receipts and send them to the host, but what about at the show?

I have a laptop I take with me to shows. I mostly use the OOFs at my shows and just quickly type in the info when someone is ordering. Then I give them the receipt after I'm done. Of course, this won't work if you don't have a laptop.

When I create the original receipts from PP, I have a little half sheet letter I staple to the reciept, thanking them for the order, and suggesting they host a show. I let the host know this is the guests original receipt and they have to have it for warranty purposes. I ask them to include it in the bag when they deliver the products to their guests. I think it works fairly well for the hosts.

Sorry no laptop. Do you give them anything at the show then? I made up a receipt that I received the payment, do you think that should be enough?

That would work for me...as long as the host and consultant information are on it.

Thankyou for all your help.

I use the Opportunity brochures as receipts. On the front at the top I write

Your Order Total: $52.23 Thank you.

This way, every guests gets the information about becoming a PC consultant.

I think I heard this suggestion in one of the seminars at conference last year.

1. How do I access the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms on ChefSuccess?

To access the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms on ChefSuccess, log in to your account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, select "Forms & Brochures" from the drop-down menu. You will find the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms under the "Events" section.

2. Do I need to be a consultant to use the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms?

Yes, you need to be a consultant with Pampered Chef to use the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms. They are exclusive resources for our consultants to help them organize and manage their bridal shower bookings and sales.

3. Can I customize the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms with my own logo and information?

Yes, you can customize the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms with your own logo and information. Simply download the forms and open them in a PDF editor to make any necessary changes. This will allow you to personalize the forms for your business and branding.

4. Are the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms available in multiple languages?

Currently, the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms are only available in English. We are constantly working to expand our resources and make them available in multiple languages, but at this time, they are only available in English.

5. Are there any fees or charges to use the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms on ChefSuccess?

No, there are no fees or charges to use the Bridal Shower Receipts & Payment Forms on ChefSuccess. These resources are provided to our consultants as a benefit of being a member of our consultant community. Simply log in to your account and access the forms for free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • Jennifer E