• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Receipts Without a Printer: A Desperate Solution

In summary, there is a problem with the printer and the person is unable to save the receipt document or take a screenshot. They have tried alternative methods but have not been successful. They are wondering if they can make their own receipts for a show and avoid using their MIL's computer, but they have concerns about security and convenience. They also have another show coming up and are trying to get a Mystery Host catalog show going. It is suggested to use hand-written receipts or purchase a cheap printer. It is also mentioned that the OOF on the PC website can be used as an official receipt, but not for warranty issues. The person usually has guests fill out a receipt form at the end of the show.
pchefinski
Okay, so my printer is shot. I haven't the money to get another right now, so I've been saving the receipts as PDF files, uploading them to my email, emailing them to my MIL's place, and printing them off onto the receipts for the guests. So far my little detour has worked. But it won't work now. I can't save the receipt document as anything, and I've tried PRINT SCREEN but you can't read it, it's so small. I pasted the PRINT SCREEN document into paint, cut out just the receipt part, pasted it into a Publisher document and expanded it to fit the page so I could read it.. nope, now it's blurry. I guess I could just offer half page receipts, and hope people can read them.. but I need to have 17 receipts! Can I make up my own receipts for this show and just print them off for the guests? I really don't want to install PP on my MIL's computer and put all that information over there b'c their computer gets viruses all the time, and they send it out to a friend of theirs to fix it and I don't feel comfortable with all my clients' information on the computer like that. Besides, it'd just be a hassle! I have another show in a couple weeks, and I'm also trying to get a Mystery Host catalog show going right now.. I don't want to have to mess with this! The bottom line is that I need a new printer, but when I can't just go out and buy a new one, is there a fix I can use for right now?? Thanks :)

Can you use one of the OOF's from this website and print it at your MIL's and then get the OOF from CC at your MIL's and just print the back page on your OOF's? Make sense?

You could hand write receipts in the write in or itemized. Those receipt have the legal stuff on the back and works fine as a receipt if they ever have a problem with a product. (you don't have to print receipts from your computer for guests that used the itemized or write in..... and if you plan to not have a printer for awhile, I would give out these receipts instead of any OOF's so that you don't have to do all of the writing yourself.It may be cheaper to just go to the store (or online) though and get a cheap cheap printer. for $30 or so.

How bout just writing up a regular show reciept?? Like the itemized or write-ins, just give to give them while you are in this spot?? Is that feesible??

stephanieboyd said:
How bout just writing up a regular show reciept?? Like the itemized or write-ins, just give to give them while you are in this spot?? Is that feesible??

At the end of my shows everyone fills out a recipt form ( its in triplicate ) the guests get theirs & I keep the rest.

Can we use the OOF on the PC website as an Official Receipt since it has the warranty and return info printed on the back?

Sure would save me in a pinch while waiting for Pampered Partner receipts!

It is an official receipt, but not for warranty issues. It has all the information they will need, but they will need a triplicate receipt or one that you print from PP if anything arises.

1. How can I save my receipts without a printer?

One option is to take a photo or scan your receipt and save it as a digital file on your computer or phone. You can also use a receipt storage app or online service to store and organize your receipts.

2. Can I still receive my Pampered Chef warranty without a printed receipt?

Yes, you can still receive your warranty by providing a digital copy of your receipt. Just make sure the receipt is legible and includes all necessary information, such as the date of purchase and product details.

3. What if I don't have a smartphone or computer to save my receipts digitally?

If you don't have access to digital storage options, you can try taking a photo of your receipt and emailing it to yourself or a friend for safekeeping. You can also ask a Pampered Chef consultant to save a copy of your receipt for you.

4. Will Pampered Chef still honor my return or exchange without a printed receipt?

Yes, as long as you have proof of purchase, such as a digital copy of your receipt or a consultant's record of your purchase. Pampered Chef has a flexible return and exchange policy to ensure customer satisfaction.

5. How long should I keep my digital copy of the receipt?

We recommend keeping your digital copy of the receipt for the duration of the product's warranty. This will ensure you have proof of purchase in case you need to make a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefMary412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Halle-Doodle