1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rec Stone Rack

Tags:
  1. kalm

kalm

Does anyone have the problem of the rectangle stone not sitting flat on the rack? I have a customer and hers is a good inch off the bottom, thought it was the wrong size rack so she ordered another and it also doesn't sit flat. I finally ordered one and mine doesn't sit flat either, however, it is only off maybe 1/4 inch or so...HELP!!! The lady is really frustrated and I don't want to turn her off the PC!!!! :eek:

Jun 26, 2005
  2. Just wanted to let you know that the rack is made to fit the rect. stone & classic round stone. So in order to fit both the rect. stone will sit up off the rack just a little. I have had mine for 8-9 years and it works great. I never have a problem with it slipping just be sure to center the stone on the rack. Hope this helps

Jun 26, 2005
  3. It says in the Product Features section that:

"NOTE: Stones may not rest on the base of the Racks; Stones may rest about 1/2” above base. Racks are designed to create a pressure fit with the Stones to minimize sliding when carrying the Stone. "

So what your customer is experiencing is normal.

Jun 27, 2005
Have something to add?