• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Rebuild Month Question: How Sales Promotions Work During a Rebuild Month

In summary, when a Director or above promotes (or repromotes) a Director from her Personal Cluster, the upline Director can count the Personal Cluster sales and the structure of the promoting Director to meet her own Personal Cluster requirements. For the new Director’s month of qualification only, the upline Director can count the Personal Cluster sales and the structure of the promoting Director to meet her own Personal Cluster requirements. Then, during the two months following the promotion, the Personal Cluster sales requirement is reduced to $2,500 for the upline Director. The upline Director needs four active lines, but the requirement of two Senior Consultants is waived during these two months.
Sheila
Gold Member
Here's the quote from the policy:
Rebuild Months

This occurs when a Director or above promotes (or repromotes) a Director from her Personal Cluster.
  • For the new Director’s month of qualification only, the upline Director can count the Personal Cluster sales and the structure of the promoting Director to meet her own Personal Cluster requirements.
  • Then, during the two months following the promotion, the Personal Cluster sales requirement is reduced to $2,500 for the upline Director. The upline Director needs four active lines, but the requirement of two Senior Consultants is waived during these two months.
For Example: Director Jill has Team Leader Sue who meets the Director requirements in June. Sue is paid-as a Director for June and promotes to Director on July 1.
  • For the month of June, Jill can count Sue’s team sales and structure to meet Jill’s $4,000 Personal Cluster sales requirements. Sue can also count as an active line and as a Senior Consultant for Jill in June.
  • In July and August, Jill’s Personal Cluster sales requirement is reduced to $2,500. She must have four active lines (not including Sue), but the requirement of two Senior Consultants is waived for July and August.As long as Jill meets the above requirements in July and August, she is considered a qualified Director. She is paid-as a Director, and her upline Director counts her as a qualified Director.

Background: I had one TL (Karen) promote on Jan 1st and it's looking like another TL (Annastasia) will be promoting on Feb 1st. I'm already in rebuild month from Karen and my "paid as" level is not an issue.

My questions have to do with the January Sales Promo:
  1. Assuming Annastasia is "paid as" a Director for this month, will her Team Sales still count for the $5,000 that I need to earn 5% of my Commissionable Sales in PC Dollars?
  2. Does Annastasia need to reach $5,000 in sales or is she good to go with the TL requirements for the promo?

Anybody "been there, done that" with a sales promo during a rebuild month? :D

Good question. I would call career solutions for that. Tricky wicky.

I would assume that it goes by your "title" for the month - no matter what you are "paid as". Since she technically won't have the title until Feb then you should be good.

As my NED explained it to me:
Perks and Benefits go by your "Title"
Commission and other $$ earnings goes by your "Paid As"

Yes, except they don't open again until my 10PM and I have to be on a plane at 7AM! LOL

Too late to fix it if it doesn't count. I guess I'll just wait & see ... ;)

My director is in the same boat since I promoted Jan 1 and we were talking about this the other day. My team does not count towards her 5000 that she needs for the Jan promo, She must get it from the others on her team. I kinda feel bad for her bc my team was pulling in a lot of money for her. She normally does 6k herself but this month of course is bad for everyone

Sheila did you get a for sure answer?

OMG -- you mean we get 5% of our sales in PC Dollars? I REALLY need to start reading the fine print in the flyers!

Yay!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. :eek:

jwpamp said:
OMG -- you mean we get 5% of our sales in PC Dollars? I REALLY need to start reading the fine print in the flyers!

Yay!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. :eek:

Directors get 5% of their personal sales in January as long as their team does $5000 in sales

Bwahaha! That's so funny Janice!

Kimberly, I did not find out for sure. Annastasia did promote. But my remaining team pulled it together & we hit a little over $5,100. So now I'll never know! ;)

I find it hard to keep track of things as far as Upper Levels are concerned. Kind of glad I am only a Director -- those rules are pretty simple! On the PC dollars, though -- my team did 12k and I had 2k personal...so $100 PC Dollars for me -- just in time, I need supplies!

Way to go Janice! :D

They need a 'like' button bc there are a few replies that I would click like on ;)

1. What is "Rebuild Month"?

"Rebuild Month" is a month-long event organized by Pampered Chef to help consultants rebuild their businesses. It focuses on providing resources, training, and support to help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

2. When does "Rebuild Month" take place?

"Rebuild Month" typically takes place every January, although the exact date may vary from year to year. This is usually the time when consultants are setting new goals for the year and looking for ways to refresh and rebuild their business.

3. Is "Rebuild Month" only for struggling consultants?

No, "Rebuild Month" is for all consultants, regardless of their current level of success. It is a great opportunity for consultants to learn new strategies, get inspired, and refocus their efforts to take their business to the next level.

4. What kind of resources are available during "Rebuild Month"?

During "Rebuild Month", consultants have access to a wide range of resources such as training videos, webinars, marketing materials, and business tools. These resources are designed to help consultants improve their skills, expand their knowledge, and grow their business.

5. How can I participate in "Rebuild Month"?

To participate in "Rebuild Month", all you have to do is log into your Pampered Chef account and access the resources and events available. You can also reach out to your team leader or attend a local "Rebuild Month" event for additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 11accold
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • kayleigh