• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rebooting My Pampered Chef Business: Tips to Regain Momentum and Stay Motivated

In summary, to regain momentum in your Pampered Chef business, assess your current strategies and make changes, reach out to past customers and offer new products, and connect with other consultants for support. To stay motivated, set realistic goals, stay organized, celebrate small successes, and prioritize self-care. To utilize social media, showcase products, share recipes, and join related groups. For effective marketing, utilize a variety of strategies like events, promotions, and social media. To bounce back from a slow period, assess and make changes, reach out to past customers, and network with other consultants. Stay consistent and proactive.
poohritz
Gold Member
I messed up June and July working so much ot at the job, that i just put pc on the back burner. I went to conference and now am ready to get back to it. The same day i get the inactive email(today) I have submited a over $200 catalog show. I didn't lose much in terms of career sales I just feel like I let some people down like mostly me, and my recruiter. :( Oh well so I start anew. Any advise as how not to let this happen again? And how do you keep motivated about talking to everybody about the business and hosting a show?

Call the HO and ask about a retro-active waiver (??) not sure if that's what it's called. You have to pay $25 but it will keep you active if it just happened last month.

Always turn in at least a min. of $200 in comissionable sales every other month. I check my IPT almost every day to keep track of what my team is doing and where I'm at. So there are no surprises.

Talk to everyone about PC and offer old catalogs to people with your contact information as you do your daily errands to possibly pick up new business. Ask your friends and family to advertise for you and get you potential business, offer them a gift or $$ once the show closes.

Dave have you invested in a PC ball cap or poloshirt or even a unisex t-shirt to help start conversations?

1. How can I regain momentum in my Pampered Chef business?

To regain momentum in your Pampered Chef business, it's important to assess your current strategies and make changes where needed. Consider reaching out to past customers and offering new products or hosting virtual cooking parties. It's also helpful to connect with other Pampered Chef consultants for support and motivation.

2. What are some tips for staying motivated in my Pampered Chef business?

Staying motivated in your Pampered Chef business requires setting realistic goals and consistently working towards them. Make a plan for your business, stay organized, and celebrate small successes. It's also important to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

3. How can I utilize social media to boost my Pampered Chef business?

Social media can be a powerful tool to boost your Pampered Chef business. Utilize platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products, share recipes, and connect with potential customers. Consider joining groups related to cooking or home products to expand your reach.

4. What are some effective ways to market my Pampered Chef business?

When it comes to marketing your Pampered Chef business, it's important to utilize a variety of strategies. This can include hosting in-person or virtual events, offering promotions or discounts, and utilizing social media and email marketing. Don't be afraid to get creative and think outside the box!

5. How can I bounce back from a slow period in my Pampered Chef business?

Slow periods are a natural part of any business, but it's important to stay positive and proactive. Take this time to assess your business and make changes where needed. This can include reaching out to past customers, offering new products or services, or networking with other Pampered Chef consultants. Remember to stay consistent and keep pushing forward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liseit
  • Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Michele Watson