1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Realty Office Open House

1. Cindycooks

Cindycooks Veteran Member Silver Member

I'm doing this in Feb for a realtor friend. She wants to add to her cookware. I'm really excited. I am going to trust them and leave some of my things there for 2 days. I'm truly not worried about this. Now I need ideas for you as to how to proceed with this and set it up! I am going to make some flyers...she is even going to hand these out to other businesses since they are right downtown. I am going to leave lots of outside order forms and need to figure out a way of collecting/getting the checks. I'll also set it up in my website. I am going to use the flyer too on the gift-ideas/gift boxes and put some things together in sets. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

Jan 9, 2006
  2. luluchamp

luluchamp Guest

Cindy, I would stress to the realtors some of the great gifts they could get for their clients who are closing on homes. I have done this in the past and have had a lot of luck with it. The gift sets or certain smaller items or gift certificates are great give aways. Also, if you're looking for an easier way to have the money in hand, maybe give them an incentive if they use a credit card, such as a free Season's Best. That way, your friend doesn't have to worry about the checks and you will have payment up front. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2006
    Jan 10, 2006
Have something to add?