• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realty Office Open House: Cookware for Sale and Gift Ideas in Downtown Feb Event

In summary, you have a great opportunity to expand your business and help out your realtor friend by hosting a cookware event. Some ideas for setting it up include creating a Facebook event, offering special discounts or promotions, collaborating with other local businesses, and utilizing social media to promote the event. Good luck!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm doing this in Feb for a realtor friend. She wants to add to her cookware. I'm really excited. I am going to trust them and leave some of my things there for 2 days. I'm truly not worried about this. Now I need ideas for you as to how to proceed with this and set it up! I am going to make some flyers...she is even going to hand these out to other businesses since they are right downtown. I am going to leave lots of outside order forms and need to figure out a way of collecting/getting the checks. I'll also set it up in my website. I am going to use the flyer too on the gift-ideas/gift boxes and put some things together in sets. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance!

Cindy, I would stress to the realtors some of the great gifts they could get for their clients who are closing on homes. I have done this in the past and have had a lot of luck with it. The gift sets or certain smaller items or gift certificates are great give aways. Also, if you're looking for an easier way to have the money in hand, maybe give them an incentive if they use a credit card, such as a free Season's Best. That way, your friend doesn't have to worry about the checks and you will have payment up front. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a great opportunity to expand your business and help out your realtor friend! Here are a few ideas for how to proceed and set up the cookware event:1. Create a Facebook event and invite your friends and followers. This is an easy and free way to spread the word about the event and potentially reach a larger audience.2. Offer a special discount or promotion for attendees. This could be a percentage off their purchase or a free gift with purchase. This will entice people to attend and potentially make a purchase.3. Set up a raffle or giveaway. This could be a fun way to engage attendees and potentially attract new customers. You could raffle off one of your products or offer a gift basket filled with cookware as a prize.4. Collaborate with other local businesses. Since your friend's real estate business is located downtown, you could reach out to other businesses in the area and see if they would be interested in promoting the event or even hosting it in their space.5. Consider offering a cooking demonstration or workshop. This could be a fun and interactive way to showcase the cookware and give potential customers a taste of what they can create with it.6. Have a designated area for orders and payments. This could be a table or booth where attendees can fill out order forms and make payments. You could also have a mobile payment option available for those who prefer to pay with a card.7. Utilize social media to promote the event. In addition to creating a Facebook event, you could also post about the event on your social media accounts and use relevant hashtags to reach a larger audience.I hope these ideas are helpful and I wish you the best of luck with your cookware event!

1. What is a Realty Office Open House?

A Realty Office Open House is an event hosted by a real estate agency or individual realtor to showcase a property that is currently on the market. It is an opportunity for potential buyers to tour the property, ask questions, and get a feel for the space.

2. How do I find out about Realty Office Open Houses?

You can find out about Realty Office Open Houses by checking online listings on real estate websites, following social media pages of local real estate agencies, or by contacting real estate agents directly.

3. Do I need to RSVP for a Realty Office Open House?

In most cases, RSVPs are not required for Realty Office Open Houses. However, it is always a good idea to contact the real estate agent or agency hosting the event to confirm the details and let them know you will be attending.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to a Realty Office Open House?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to a Realty Office Open House. It can be helpful to have a second set of eyes and opinions when touring a property.

5. Are there any expectations for visitors at a Realty Office Open House?

While there are no strict expectations for visitors at a Realty Office Open House, it is important to be respectful of the property and the real estate agent hosting the event. This includes not touching personal belongings or making negative comments about the property in front of the agent or other visitors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • amybee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amybee
  • Kasper2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies