• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can realtors earn discounts and benefits with every purchase?

I think targeting realtors would be a great idea! I have a friend who does this and she always has a great turnout. I think you should reach out to her to get started.AndreaI think targeting realtors would be a great idea! I have a friend who does this and she always has a great turnout. I think you should reach out to her to get started.
tinat51796
I'm working on updating a flyer that I found on here (thank you!) to send out to realtors in my area. The flyer says "Every time you place an order over $150 you will earn a 10% discount on every purchase for the next 12 months
Wouldn't the realtor also be eligible for all of the usual host benefits? Free and discounted items? I just don't want to put something on there that wouldn't be true. Thanks for your help!

Tina

Host benefitsWell not exactly, you see a $150 catalog show doesn't give you any free product value for the host. So a 10% discount is a nice thank you. I would probably word it to say $200 would give them $10 in FREE products and then give them those benefits. I actually am sending out a packet today to a realtor. I put together some Gift set ideas, and a letter to send to him. I hope it generates sales. I found him on craigslist.

Debbie :D

Thank you so much for clearing that up! I'm still really new to pc, I have my second show tonight. I really hope I can get something going with a couple of realtors in my area.

Good luck with your letter and gift list!

Tina

I just dropped off a letter/folder to a realtor and I'm making them up for all the realtors in the area ... I'll attach what I made up from things I found here... I had it copied on a glossy paper at OD and it looks nice. One show I have in Oct. is a gal who works in a realtors office and everyone from her office is coming to her party so I told her to show the flyer to them prior to her show so she could benefit if any of them were going to order client thank you's anyway. I think I may make one up for the contractors in our area as well but not this week... I'm too busy.

Attachments

• PC Realtor Gifts Flyer 07.doc
    284 KB · Views: 404
Your flier looks great! I am so bad! I spent a ton of time working on a flier (that I changed up from here) printed them all and never sent them out to anyone! I guess I just don't know where to begin!

See if your city or county has a Realtor's Association and check if you can make a presentation with them at their monthly meeting. I have a friend who is a realtor and she let me know ahead of time that the lady in charge of ours is all "business" and wouldn't be open at all to me coming to that meeting so I am just contacting all of them directly in as short a time period together as I can.

Realtor as HostI'd love to reach out to realtors too - thanks for the great flyer. If one realtor did place a large order, and you wanted to make them a catalog host to give them host benefits, what name would you place the order under?

their husbands or mother's maybe?

Hi, I just had my first party last night--sold about $500 dollars of product and still have 6 outstanding orders and 4 booked to host. I felt good about it.

But as I am trying to build my buisness I am really thinking about targeting realtors. I was thinking about going to each office and doing a quick lite lunch or afternoon snack demo and show product--do you think that would work?

Also, can we get shipments directly shipped to us instead of the customer I was thinking a service I could offer is to giftwrap and deliver items for the realtor.

Andrea

What are some popular Realtor Thank You Gifts offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts that are perfect for showing appreciation to realtors. Some popular options include our Kitchen Essential Set, which includes a set of versatile kitchen tools, and our Deluxe Outdoor Gift Set, which includes grilling tools and seasonings. Our customizable gift sets, such as the Personalized Cutting Board and Towel Set, are also popular choices.

Do you offer gift wrapping and personalized messages for Realtor Thank You Gifts?

Yes, we offer complimentary gift wrapping and the option to include a personalized message with your gift. Simply select the gift wrapping option at checkout and type your message in the designated field. Your gift will be beautifully wrapped and include your personalized message.

Can I include multiple items in a Realtor Thank You Gift?

Yes, you can include multiple items in a Realtor Thank You Gift. Our gift sets are designed to make the gift-giving process easy by including a variety of items that are sure to please. You can also create your own custom gift set by selecting individual items and adding a gift box at checkout.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Realtor Thank You Gifts?

We periodically offer discounts and promotions on our Realtor Thank You Gifts. It's best to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for current promotions. Additionally, our consultants can help you find the best deals and create a budget-friendly gift for your realtor.

Do you offer bulk ordering for Realtor Thank You Gifts?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering for Realtor Thank You Gifts. This is a great option for real estate agencies or individuals who need to purchase multiple gifts at once. Our consultants can assist you with bulk ordering and provide personalized recommendations for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kimmienova
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies