• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative display ideas for a realtor event?

In summary, at a Realtor Summit, there are various creative ways to display Pampered Chef products such as setting up a booth with a mock kitchen or creating a display of products for open houses and client entertaining. Custom branding options are available for select products and there may be exclusive discounts and promotions for Realtors at the summit. Pampered Chef parties can also be hosted for clients, with the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. Pampered Chef products can be incorporated into a real estate business by showcasing and gifting to clients, offering them as closing gifts, or by joining the consultant program for commission on sales through a personal website.
julia.poe
I have a realtor event in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on what to display? They are lookinig for house warming gift ideas....

The trifle bowl with decorative stones in the bottom and some flowers. Perhaps a ribbon around it.

Definitely the Trifle Bowl. The RUFTH Trivet for sure; SA Small bowls and caddy; Appetizer Plates and Caddy; Wine Bottle Opener & Dripless Pourer/Stopper; Bamboo Bowl & Bamboo Tongs; Bamboo Cheese Board & Petite Squares & Cheese Knife or Beaded Spreader; Grinder Set; 8" Saute Pan (either or both); Any Stone; One of the Silicone Bakeware Pieces; One of the Woven Selection Pieces; Spices; Cookbooks; One or more of the Gift Sets; Grilling Basket & BBQ Mitt.

I would make a display of several things and a picture collage of the above and whatever else you thing would work and a print out of all the ideas for them to take with them (with your info on it!).

1. What are some creative ways to display Pampered Chef products at a Realtor Summit?

One idea is to set up a booth with a mock kitchen, complete with a demonstration of our popular kitchen gadgets and cookware. Another idea is to create a display of our products that are perfect for hosting open houses and entertaining clients.

2. Can I customize the products with my real estate business logo?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers custom branding options for select products. This is a great way to showcase your real estate business while also promoting our high-quality kitchen products.

3. Are there any exclusive discounts or promotions for Realtors at the summit?

Yes, we often offer special deals and discounts for Realtors at summit events. Be sure to stop by our booth to learn about any current promotions and how you can save on Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for my real estate clients?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and unique way to thank your clients and build relationships. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a host. Contact us for more information on hosting a party.

5. How can I incorporate Pampered Chef into my real estate business?

Our high-quality, durable kitchen products are perfect for showcasing and gifting to clients. You can also offer Pampered Chef products as closing gifts to new homeowners. Additionally, you can join our consultant program and earn commission on sales made through your personal Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CMcGee
  • sarahjmpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies