• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realtor Open House Opportunity!

In summary, the author is excited for her business expo tomorrow and tells of her interactions with realtors. She has a few ideas for food to serve at the expo, but is interested in others' ideas as well. She provides a summary of the conversation, including ideas for food and a recipe.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I need food suggestions! I am so psyched. My husband and I are both very involved with our chamber of commerce and we have spent all day helping set up for our business expo tomorrow. (I would have bought booth space myself but I have a directors meeting tomorrow). Anyway I wore my PC shirt and had my business cards in my pocket. I introduced myself to all the realtors setting up and a few approached me! They are very interested in my realtors packet (closing gift suggestions) and a few would like to use my services with setting out food at their open houses. All are back here in my neighborhood. I will just provide a little snack and they will let me have out my business cards or flyers on the kitchen counter.
Any suggestions on food? I would love to find something that I can make ahead and freeze in big ziplocs. I am thinking the new flatbread and the spreads. Easy and show off the SA. The flatbread could definitely be frozen. Any other suggestions? I am so excited! Tomorrow I get to go back after my meeting and network again! I just love my town!!!

wow, what a great idea.. our family friend is a realtor, and my mom and step dad are always buying houses.. I should get them into it

oh, and I have no suggestions.. just the thanks for the idea post..

For a sweet treat I would do the oreo truffle---you can freeze them, they look fabulous and they taste even better! GREAT idea!!!! I never thought of actually setting out food for an open house-- do you have to get owner's permission as well as the realtor?

Whatever I decide to make, I think I will have out a copy of the recipe on my fllyer with my info. MY hubby said I should buy the magnet strips for the back of my business cards - for the new homeowner to put on their fridge! I do not think I would have to get the owners permission - I will do really simple things and if it helps sell the house, all the better for them. (especially if I make something that makes the kitchen seem all warm and inviting!!)
Thanks for the Oreo Truffle idea - I made those at Christmas and they are wonderful. Right now I am really leaning towards those or the flatbread. Just make the spread the day of and serve it in a small bowl and the bread in a medium square. Simple and pretty! Here are my realtor flyers. I need to update the gift suggestions to include the new fall products. I really want to combine the "Cookbook for Two" with the 8"saute pan. And I think the new cheese board with the wine opener would be good too. Also the order form for the realtors. Keep the suggestions coming!

Attachments

• realtor order form.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 508
  • Thank You Gift List.doc
    36 KB · Views: 515
Ha, I actually was just thinking of doing this too for my neighbor who is trying to sell her house. We actually talked about doing the new cheese board and wine (another neighbor does Traveling Vineyard) then we could both get some business out of it, and a really pretty display can't hurt the house selling either! I guess great minds think alike huh Cindy!!!

I like putting the cookbook out for display too--makes them visualize themselves making the food right there in that kitchen!

Let us know how it goes if you do it! I keep meaning to get off my duff and call some realtors--still haven't done it:(

I didn't see the celebrate plate on your list. This would be a great closing or house warming gift. The buyers could use the plate to celebrate all the special occasions in there new home. It would also be a heirloom item that can be passed down to their children when they grow up!

I know some realtors pretty well here in my town. Last year during planning my annual Xmas open house I do w/a Silpada lady & a Home Interiors lady, we got to thinking it would be neat to do it in a listed house with a realty company we all know. Well, it turned into a big event, thanks to the realtors! It was called "Holiday open house & shopping extravaganza". There were about 9 homes I think, with about 3 vendors per house. The one I was in was gorgeous;) It was fun & different...not much in sales actually, but I think that was because it was a crappy day with wind & COLD. Very worth trying though I think!

I am currently in the process of purchasing my first house, I think it's now time to take the opporunity to mail a flyer out to my real estate agent and her co workers and see if I get nibbles that way!!!

1. What is the "Realtor Open House Opportunity!" offered by Pampered Chef?

The "Realtor Open House Opportunity!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows realtors to host in-person or virtual cooking demonstrations at their open houses, giving potential home buyers a chance to see the benefits of using Pampered Chef products in their new homes.

2. How can I sign up for the "Realtor Open House Opportunity!"?

To sign up for the "Realtor Open House Opportunity!", you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide information about your open house and preferred date for the cooking demonstration.

3. How much does it cost to participate in the "Realtor Open House Opportunity!"?

Participation in the "Realtor Open House Opportunity!" is completely free for realtors. Pampered Chef provides all the necessary materials and products for the cooking demonstration at no cost to the realtor.

4. Can I customize the cooking demonstration to fit the theme of my open house?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to customize the cooking demonstration to fit the theme of your open house. They can provide suggestions for recipes and products that would complement the theme of your open house.

5. Are there any benefits for hosting a "Realtor Open House Opportunity!"?

Yes, there are several benefits for hosting a "Realtor Open House Opportunity!" Not only will you be providing a fun and interactive experience for potential home buyers, but you will also have the opportunity to earn free or discounted Pampered Chef products based on the sales from the cooking demonstration. Additionally, you will receive exposure and recognition as a realtor who offers unique and valuable services to their clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Michelle Hebert-Voudren
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
SillyChef
  • pampered2007