• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realtor- New Homeowner Package

In summary, the "Realtor- New Homeowner Package" is a specially curated set of kitchen tools and accessories designed to help new homeowners settle into their new home. It includes a variety of essential items for cooking, baking, and entertaining, making it the perfect gift for clients who have recently purchased a home. The package includes a mix of popular and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets, top-selling pantry items and seasonings, and can be customized to fit the needs and preferences of clients. It is available to anyone moving into a new home, and can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
I have given myself a headache looking for this file! If anyone could please point me in the right direction...

It was a flyer or post targeting realtors for a new home owner gift package. It was for their first night in their new place. It was real clever. It came in a batter bowl i think and the only two items I remember being in it are the non PC items! a bottle of water and a shower liner.

Anyone remember seeing it before?

I couldn't find the specific file you mentioned, but there were some promising looking threads if you go to google and type either

realtor site:chefsuccess.com

or

new homeowner site:chefsuccess.com

This searches for the term that you entered (realtor or new homeowner) only on on the pages of the website that you specified. I've found this works much better than the built-in search.

This was the closest thing I could find: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/realtor-flyer-quiverfull-diane-anyone-can-answer-41513/

There are links to 2 other threads in that one. Both have documents and other info in them.

Hope this helps!

I'm sorry, but I am not able to locate this specific flyer or post. It may be helpful to try searching for keywords such as "realtor gift package" or "new homeowner gift" to see if any similar designs or ideas come up. You could also reach out to local real estate agencies or gift companies to see if they have any information on this specific flyer. Good luck!

What is the "Realtor- New Homeowner Package"?

The "Realtor- New Homeowner Package" is a specially curated set of kitchen tools and accessories designed to help new homeowners settle into their new home. It includes a variety of essential items for cooking, baking, and entertaining, making it the perfect gift for clients who have recently purchased a home.

What products are included in the package?

The package includes a mix of our most popular and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets, such as a chef's knife, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, a baking stone, and more. It also includes a selection of our top-selling pantry items and seasonings to help stock the new homeowner's kitchen with delicious flavors.

Can I customize the package for my clients?

Yes, you can customize the package to fit the needs and preferences of your clients. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized package that includes the specific products and flavors that your clients would love. You can also add a personal touch by including a handwritten note or a customized recipe book.

Is the package only available for new homeowners?

No, the package is available for anyone who is moving into a new home, whether they are first-time homeowners or have moved multiple times. It is also a great gift for clients who are renovating their homes or for those who simply want to upgrade their kitchen tools and accessories.

How can I order the package for my clients?

You can order the "Realtor- New Homeowner Package" through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants can also assist you with any questions you may have and provide recommendations for customizing the package for your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • chanddl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pamperedpearl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies