• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Realtor Letter/Email Strategies for Reaching Real Estate Agencies

,If you want to have better luck reaching out to agents directly, you should try mailing or emailing them rather than handing out flyers. You can write the subject line of your email or mailed flyer something like "Hey [Name]! I'm a realtor too and thought you might be interested in my flyer." You can also include a picture of your flyer if you have one. Good luck!
luckystar
Silver Member
I did go to some Real Estate Agencys to give them flyers and catalogs. Well of course the front desk lady took it and I don`t know it they really gave it to the agents, because I didn`t hear anything from them:(

However I wanna give it another try, but this time I either wanna email them my flyers or mail it to them. Which one do you think is better.

If I email it what could I write as the subject so they don`t delete it cause they think it is spam.

nobody that has any idea?

There's one in the files section that you can mail.
I mailed a bunch last fall but never heard anything back. Hope you have better luck than I did!

I would call and ask for an agent directly to follow up after mailing or emailing the flyer. You can put on the flyer, I will call you on ________ to see if you are interested. Just like any other potential recruit/customer, the key is follow up. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

You're going to have to call them to follow up-- it's really unlikely that they will call you.I used to be a Realtor, and can tell you that I would get at LEAST 150 flyers a week. Even if they were given out, they could have very easily been overlooked.My suggestion is to speak with the office manager or managing broker to see if you can come speak at their weekly meeting. Then, take food, and go give a five minute talk about your offerings. That will make much more of an impact than any piece of paper.Another idea is to offer to team up with them on their Brokers Opens. You provide the food, and they'll put your name with theirs on their flyer for the open house. You set up a little spread, and meet & greet the agents who come, right along with the hosting agent.

Thank you so much for your answers.

Lucky,

I sent out 120 of these by email last week with the subject heading of "Real Estate." I did not get one response. I think Kimmy's suggestions are very viable.

Rebecca

1. What are some key elements to include in a realtor letter or email?

Some key elements to include in a realtor letter or email are a personalized greeting, a clear and concise subject line, an attention-grabbing opening sentence, relevant information about your services or products, and a strong call to action.

2. How often should I send out realtor letters or emails?

The frequency of sending out realtor letters or emails will depend on your specific goals and target audience. However, it is generally recommended to send them out at least once a month to stay top-of-mind with potential clients.

3. Is it better to send a physical letter or an email?

This will also depend on your target audience and their preferences. It is a good idea to have a mix of both physical letters and emails to reach a wider audience. However, emails can be more cost-effective and have a faster response rate.

4. How can I make my realtor letters or emails stand out?

To make your realtor letters or emails stand out, you can use eye-catching visuals, personalization, and unique messaging. Including testimonials or success stories can also help to showcase your credibility and build trust with potential clients.

5. What are some common mistakes to avoid in realtor letters or emails?

Some common mistakes to avoid in realtor letters or emails include using generic templates, not personalizing the message, including too much information, and not having a clear call to action. It is also important to proofread for any spelling or grammar errors before sending out the communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Kelley Sells
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies