• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realtor Gift Brochures/ Marketing for Realtors

After receiving 100 free postcards from Vistaprint, a consultant designed a gift idea brochure to market Pampered Chef products to realtors. She shared her ideas and asked for any tips or suggestions from others who have tried this type of marketing. She also offered to email the brochure to anyone who was interested.
could you email me
[email protected]
Thanks

Tirsa said:
Would you mind emailing me your brochure as well. I am trying to expand my business to the realtors in my area!!! [email protected]
Thanks!!!!

jennywardpc said:
could you email me
[email protected]
Thanks

You two are responding to a thread from 2008. I'm not sure this user is even still on Chef Success. ;)

If this is still available or someone has something like it, I'd Love to see it. Diane if you have it in your file can you email it to me please. [email protected]

Thanks and yes...I did notice that the post is from 2008 which is why I said if anyone else might have it that would be great.

Hey I have no clue how old this thread is.. could you send me the files?
[email protected]

thanks so much!

just read the whole "2008" part...

Last edited:
Could you please email me the flyer also? Wish I had found this before, I am speaking at a Referral group Wed morning and there are Realtors, mortgage brokers, etc there. Thanks! [email protected]

Guys....this is from 2008!! She is no longer around, but look at post #56 on pg 3, Noora posted a link to a thread in which the lady posted the file. Red through the thread and you will see this.

Send me one too.. I'd love to look at to give me some more ideas!!

[email protected]

Would you mind posting it so we can all take a look? Thanks!

LOL....just WHO are you guys asking to send you something? This thread and the files are from 2008! Read back a little ways and you'll see this mentioned several times, plus a link to another thread more current!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • pchefjaime
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chanddl