• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Professional Realtor Flyer for Only $50!

I think most states have some sort of gift-giving etiquette, though it might be less strict than Ohio. Depending on the state, it might be something as simple as a small gift like candy or a nice card.
Jess_K
here is a flyer I put together, it's not great, probably could add some things and PC log to it. But it's a start anyway..

Attachments

• realtorgiftideasSS08.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 841
great start THANKS!!!

That is a great start! Thanks for sharing!

do you send these out to all the realtors in the area or after you met them?

RealtorI've seen this many a times on here. What exactly do you do with the realtor? Do they purchase gifts or :confused: Is it something I can expand on here?

I'm meeting with my realtor that we bought our house thru this week. They give out bottles of wine at closing so I'm also going to suggest attatching the wine bottle opener to the wine bottle and maybe gift certificates. We'll see.. wish me luck!

I've also heard of consultants selling the "celebrat" plate as a closing gift to their clients! I've yet to interest any I know and my parents are realtors! LOL

realtor gift basket photosHere is what I put together for my realtor. The top closures are twixit! clips.

Attachments

• 4bsktsPC2.JPG
    4bsktsPC2.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 563
What a cute idea, Jess! Thanks for sharing! My host from Sat. is a realtor - I'll have to mention this to her!

Jess_K said:
Here is what I put together for my realtor. The top closures are twixit! clips.

VERY CUTE idea!!! Where do you find the plastic bags that are just the right size? I always have trouble finding one that fits the job I need it for...

they're not in bags.. I just used a celephane roll

Great ideas Jess!

I love this!!!! Great idea! On of my great customers is a Realtor & she purchases, from me, what she calls "Drop By" Gifts. She just randomly stops by different clients homes throughout the week (She does like 2-4 clients a week) and just has a little something special for them, letting them know she's still working hard for them & appreciates their business! She even does it for me, like around Christmas, she brought over a little evergreen potted plant. She's done stuff from Bath & Body Works for me too!! It really makes you feel special!!

Those are great ideas. My husband has his realtors license and in Ohio they have strict rules about gift giving at closing. Do any other states have rules about gift giving at closing?

1. What is the cost of the Realtor Flyer?

The Realtor Flyer is priced at $50.

2. Are there any customizable options for the Realtor Flyer?

Yes, the Realtor Flyer can be customized with your own logo, contact information, and property details.

3. How many flyers come in a pack?

Each pack of Realtor Flyers contains 50 flyers.

4. Can I choose the design for the Realtor Flyer?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and layouts for the Realtor Flyer.

5. Are the flyers printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, the Realtor Flyers are printed on high-quality, glossy paper for a professional and polished look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg