• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with Realtor Closing Gifts - Tips and Insights

In summary, if you are an experienced realtor and want to give a gift to your client at the closing, this is a great way to do it. You can borrow some ideas from this consultant or make your own. They will appreciate it and you will have a lasting memory.
gilchrist_pchef
I have seen some of the flyers here on realtor closing gifts and I was wondering how well these sell. If anyone has any experience with this I would love some more info on it. I'm not so sure how to go about getting started doing this. Any input would be great.

Thanks,
Brittiny:)

I haven't gotten any slam-dunk success with this just yet.. but I've been emailing local realtors with a short letter/list of closing gift ideas that was a mixture of borrowing from here/making up on my own. I'm going to give it a few days and then follow up probably the beginning of next week (realtors can tend to get quite busy). I'm praying that I'll get a lot of the realtors that are interested and want to buy bulk as a one-time thing or a repeat customer (with every new client). I'm going to gather together some products from my starter kit into some pretty gift sets and take some with me to those that are interested in more information about the idea. And some yummy snacks of course (oatmeal cookies or something easy), with a business card or two and some catalogs/order forms (they might just want to have a show!). I have very high hopes for this.. there are THOUSANDS of realtors in this area.. from one real estate company, there were over 300 agents on their directory alone.. And they say that 1 out of every 10 will bite.. so that means out of 300, I should get 30 or more nibbles.. And that's successful for me right now! There are tons of threads on this.. just search for "realtor" and you'll find them!

Amanda,

Glad to see you've got your enthusiasm back! I hope you have lot's of success approaching realtors. It's time for some good things to come your way.

God Bless!

Michele

I just got an email today that a real estate agent wanted to order a gift certificate for $25...it isn't much... but i think things will start rolling gradually once they start closing on houses. I did two presentations, about 3 weeks ago to two different real estate agencies... so I'm sure they won't order right away, they will wait for closings.

Good luck to everyone with it! I hope I start getting more soon!! JUNE JUNE JUNE!!

What kind of presentations did you do? Did you go to their offices and actually do a demo, or did you just drop off some info.?

At first I went to the office, told them that I was a PC consultant, and I knew that many realtors gave gifts to their clients, and wanted to offer them a unique option of PC... I gave the lady at the desk a catalog and a few of my business cards...
The first place I went to put me down on the calendar... That motivated me to keep going!! I went to about 4 that one day.

The day of the presentation, I took a little food, and an example of a gift basket, several catalogs, and a flyer I made up with some ideas of gift packages they could get. I also put on the flyer that we have gift certificates.
I told them how great the cookware is and how pretty much anyone with a new house, therefore new kitchen would like a nice new pan, etc...
I mentioned that the kitchen is the heart of the home... when they have family and friends over everyone gathers in the kitchen.
If they gave our products, they would use it often, and think of them(the realtor) each time. THat is what they want... they want their clients to remember them, so when they relocate or if they have a family member, etc move into town or move out of town, they will recommend them!!

Don't take a lot of products to show them... maybe a piece of cookware.

I also gave them all one medium size twixit clip, a catalog, my flyer and business card.
And I took their business card before I left!
And call back in a week or so! Or send them a thank you card, or stop in with a sample of PC coffee....

wine and dine them... they understand you want their business!!
they are in the same type field as we are!
good luck!

Realtor Closing giftsHello everyone, I just joined Chefsuccess. I have been enjoying it every since I became a consultant in Oct. 2005. I have recently made it into a realtor office. And wow what a major step that was. Two of the top sellers of this company came to a show I did. They bought for themselves as well as bought 8 Celebrate plates. They plan to have the names of the clients put on the plates with the date of closing. They also scheduled a time for me to come in and talk with them about gift baskets and gift certificates. I did and left that day with a $150 order for just one closing. Two days later they called me again and wanted 3 $25 gift certificates. A week later I had another order for almost $300 for 2 closings. Instead of wanting gift certificates from the PC office, they wanted gift certificates that came from me so that the client would have to come back to me for the products. So far 1 client has called to place an order and was really thrilled that she got the certificate. She is a potential host now. Not only am I ordering these items for the realtors, but I am also putting them together as a gift basket. They have loved them. Of course you have to remember that you won't have closings every week or every month for that matter. But leave a good taste in their mouth the months they don't have any closings...take them some food to the office to share with the other realtors. You may just get some more business in that office. This is exactly what I needed to help jump start my business. Now I am getting my name with catalog out to a wider array of people. Hope this inspires you to knock on their doors, because my realtors are also using me to get thank you gifts for people who refer people to them as well.

Ok, so getting this right. I should go into an office with some catalogs and talk to the person at the front desk about closing gift ideas right? Should I bring food the first time? Do I try to book a date to come back with food and some products to show? Do I call first to see if it's ok to "solicit?" I'm so confused!:eek:

I sent letters out and followed up via phone (no way am I taking my 2 y/o's in a realty office!) and most of the realty offices have weekly or monthly meetings at which they sometimes have vendors there to speak with the realtors. I would call and ask to see if you can get in on one of those meetings, or you could stop by.

1. What types of gifts do you offer for realtor closing gifts?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of gifts that are perfect for realtor closing gifts. Our most popular options include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, and gift baskets filled with gourmet food items. We also offer customizable options for a more personal touch.

2. Can I order gifts in bulk for multiple clients?

Yes, we are happy to accommodate bulk orders for realtor closing gifts. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team to discuss your specific needs and we will work with you to create the perfect gifts for your clients.

3. Are there any discounts available for ordering realtor closing gifts?

We do offer discounts for bulk orders or for those who are part of our Pampered Chef consultant program. Please reach out to us for more information on potential discounts for your realtor closing gifts.

4. How can I add a personal touch to the gifts for my clients?

We offer customizable options for many of our gifts, including the ability to add a personalized message or logo. You can also choose specific items or create a gift basket that reflects your client's interests or preferences. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a personalized and thoughtful gift for your clients.

5. Can I have the gifts shipped directly to my clients?

Yes, we offer shipping services for our realtor closing gifts. You can provide us with the addresses for each of your clients and we will take care of the rest. We can also include a personalized note or message with each gift to make it even more special for your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MargaretPChef
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire