• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Realtor and Using Pampered Chef as Closing Gifts.

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Many realtors use Pampered Chef products as closing gifts for their clients due to their practicality and universality. Some popular closing gift options include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Stoneware Collection, and Cutlery Set. These products can also be personalized with engravings for a special touch. Ordering Pampered Chef products for clients can be done easily through the company's website or by contacting a consultant. Using Pampered Chef as closing gifts can benefit realtors by differentiating them from others, building strong client relationships, and potentially gaining referrals. Realtors can also earn commission or free products through the Pampered Chef
tlmcunning
For those of you who have sent out letters and done follow up with realtors, have you gotten a good response from them? I am thinking about sending letters to some local realtors and suggesst that they give their client PC products as closing gifts. This is my ss1 and I am hoping to generate more business than I already have. I am hoping to someday make this my full-time job.

Thanks for any advice!
Tracy :D

In personThere was a post on here a while back, and we talked about going into the agency in person, and talking with the realtors. That way they won't think it is junk mail, and discard it.
Best of luck! I've been wanting to do that, but haven't found the courage.

Hi Tracy,I have personally had a good response from realtors when sending out letters and following up with them. I think it's a great idea to suggest giving your products as closing gifts for their clients. It's a win-win situation for both parties - the realtors get a unique and thoughtful gift for their clients, and you get potential business from their referrals.My advice would be to make sure your letter is well-written and professional, highlighting the benefits of your products and how they can add value to the realtor's services. Also, make sure to follow up with a phone call or email to remind them of your offer and to answer any questions they may have.As for making this your full-time job, I would suggest starting small and building your business gradually. It's important to have a solid customer base and a steady income before diving into it full-time. Good luck with your venture!

What is Pampered Chef and how can it be used as closing gifts for realtors?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Many realtors use Pampered Chef products as closing gifts for their clients because they are practical and useful items that can be enjoyed in any home.

What are some popular Pampered Chef products that can be used as closing gifts?

Some of the most popular Pampered Chef products for closing gifts include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Stoneware Collection, and the Cutlery Set. These products are not only functional but also aesthetically pleasing and can be used in any kitchen.

Can realtors customize Pampered Chef products for their clients?

Yes, realtors can customize Pampered Chef products for their clients by adding a personalized touch such as engraving their client's name or the closing date on certain products. This adds a special touch and makes the gift more meaningful for the recipient.

How can realtors order Pampered Chef products for their clients?

Realtors can easily order Pampered Chef products for their clients through the company's website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They can also take advantage of bulk ordering options and discounts for larger quantities.

Are there any benefits for realtors who use Pampered Chef as closing gifts?

Yes, there are several benefits for realtors who use Pampered Chef as closing gifts. These include standing out from other realtors, building strong relationships with clients, and potentially gaining referrals from satisfied clients. Additionally, realtors can earn commission or free products through the Pampered Chef consultant program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ritabenson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • armywyf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • laurieandjaffy