• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Strange Warranty Issue ....

The conversation is about a Deep Covered Baker that has a hairline crack going through it. The person has washed the baker and then knocked the baker off the counter, causing it to shatter. The baker is under warranty, but the person is worried that they will not be believed because others have had the same problem. The person is considering sending a piece of the lid and/or the baker itself to the company in order to prove that it was damaged before the baker was damaged.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
:cry::cry::cry:So I know this may sound lame, but hand to God, here's what happened ....

I washed my Deep Covered Baker the other day and noticed that there was a hairline crack going all the way through the baker. This was after I had just done the 10 Minute Pork Tenderloin in the microwave. I was shocked that the juice didn't go all over my counter, maybe it was because it didn't go high enough in the baker?

Anyway, I washed it and had it drying and intended to call HO tomorrow to report the crack, and express concern that the crack was so small it wouldn't show up on the photo for the return when ...

I knocked it off the counter and it shattered!

The baker is under warranty but dang it ... will they seriously believe it was damaged BEFORE I damaged it?

I have had to get a baker replaced for a customer and myself for the crack problem you mentioned. I would think since they have had this problem with others they should have no trouble believing you.

Well they are replacing it as a courtesy.I think I found the piece with the crack to send them but who knows? Most likely it broke right along that crack line.They confused me when they said to send a piece of the lid. Um, so I'm supposed to break that too? Then they said to send the whole lid. I have never in my life been asked to send a piece of stoneware in its entirety. I am keeping the lid and if they send me a DCB with no lid then I will just use it.

They didn't ask me for the lids. I still have mine and don't know if my customer kept hers or not.

What happened to not having to send any pieces back for stones? Pictures, etc. If you have the piece with the original crack, I would send that piece..not the whole lid.

1. What should I do if my product arrived damaged?

If your product arrived damaged, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-PAMPERED to request a replacement. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Can I return a product that I no longer want?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for products that are no longer wanted. However, if there is a defect or issue with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How long does the warranty last for?

The duration of our warranty varies depending on the product. Please refer to the product packaging or our website for specific warranty information.

4. What types of issues are covered under the warranty?

Our warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your product due to these reasons, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Do I need to register my product for the warranty to be valid?

No, registration is not required for our warranty to be valid. However, we do recommend keeping your receipt or proof of purchase in case it is needed for warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
Back