• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

REALLY REALLY NEED!!! Please HELP!

MichelleRoth

Apr 20, 2005
Hi Ladies!

I really need the tote with the plastic front for a catalogue display. I had made a deal with another consultant on here who was going to ship it to me, and didn't, and I could cry! I want one SOOOO bad!!!

Anyone have one for sale or trade? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Michelle

letscook04

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2005
MichelleRoth said:
Hi Ladies!

I really need the tote with the plastic front for a catalogue display. I had made a deal with another consultant on here who was going to ship it to me, and didn't, and I could cry! I want one SOOOO bad!!!

Anyone have one for sale or trade? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Michelle

Order from supply/Order, it is $15.00.:)

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I don't think it is on the Canadian consultants supply form.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
The best I can do is order it for you, let you know when it comes & I'll mail it up to you. IT IS really great to have. I would give you mine & wait for the other 1, but its old...if this sounds ok let me know ( [email protected] ) Ginger had to do it this way cuz I'm not set up with outlook express.

ayalaa

Feb 16, 2006
Question - discontinued item

Hi All,
I just had a show on Saturday and a guest inquired about 2 items.
(1) a fly swatter & (2) a disk that goes in your pot to prevent spillover.

I am new to Pampered Chef (its my SS3) so I have no idea what they were referring to. Any ideas and if so, does anyone have these and willing to sell?

Thanks!