• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Really Need!!! Please Help!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can make cooking easier and more enjoyable. For those needing extra help, their food chopper, garlic press, and cutting mats are popular choices. They also have tools specifically for meal planning, such as their Meal Prep Set and Meal Planner Notepad. Their products are designed to simplify cooking and come with helpful tips and instructions. There are also affordable options in their "Under $25" section and the option to earn free or discounted products through hosting a party. Customers can also attend cooking demonstrations and classes, check out their website and social media, and consult with their knowledgeable staff for more information on using Pampered Chef products.
MichelleRoth
Hi Ladies!

I really need the tote with the plastic front for a catalogue display. I had made a deal with another consultant on here who was going to ship it to me, and didn't, and I could cry! I want one SOOOO bad!!!

Anyone have one for sale or trade? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Michelle

MichelleRoth said:
Hi Ladies!

I really need the tote with the plastic front for a catalogue display. I had made a deal with another consultant on here who was going to ship it to me, and didn't, and I could cry! I want one SOOOO bad!!!

Anyone have one for sale or trade? Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Michelle

Order from supply/Order, it is $15.00.:)

I don't think it is on the Canadian consultants supply form.

The best I can do is order it for you, let you know when it comes & I'll mail it up to you. IT IS really great to have. I would give you mine & wait for the other 1, but its old...if this sounds ok let me know ( [email protected] ) Ginger had to do it this way cuz I'm not set up with outlook express.

Question - discontinued itemHi All,
I just had a show on Saturday and a guest inquired about 2 items.
(1) a fly swatter & (2) a disk that goes in your pot to prevent spillover.

I am new to Pampered Chef (its my SS3) so I have no idea what they were referring to. Any ideas and if so, does anyone have these and willing to sell?

Thanks!

1. What products do you recommend for someone who really needs help in the kitchen?

We have a variety of products that can make your time in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. Some popular items for those who need extra help include our food chopper, garlic press, and flexible cutting mats. You can also check out our "Quick Cooker" for fast and efficient meal prep.

2. I struggle with meal planning, what tools do you have to help me with that?

We have several products designed specifically for meal planning, such as our Meal Prep Set and our Meal Planner Notepad. These tools will help you stay organized and on track with your weekly meals. We also have cookbooks and online recipes for easy meal ideas.

3. Cooking is overwhelming for me, how can Pampered Chef products make it easier?

Our products are designed to simplify cooking and make it less overwhelming. Our cutting tools, measuring cups and spoons, and cookware are all designed with efficiency and ease in mind. Our products also come with helpful tips and instructions to guide you through the cooking process.

4. I have a limited budget, are there any affordable options for me?

We have a range of products at various price points to fit any budget. Our "Under $25" section offers a selection of products that are both affordable and high-quality. You can also host a party to earn free or discounted products.

5. How can I learn more about using Pampered Chef products?

We offer virtual and in-person cooking demonstrations and classes where you can learn more about our products and how to use them. You can also check out our website and social media channels for tips, recipes, and product demonstrations. And of course, our consultants are always available to answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Yakmama
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • MichelleRoth