• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Shipping Costs: Common Mistakes and Solutions

In summary, to ensure that you are being charged the correct shipping cost, double check the weight and dimensions of your items and ensure that the shipping address is correct. If you are being charged shipping for each individual item, it is likely because they are being shipped from different locations. If items are missing from your order but you were still charged for shipping, they may be shipped separately at a later time. Unfortunately, multiple orders cannot be combined to save on shipping costs. The shipping cost is determined by various factors and may be more expensive than the item itself.
jenniferlynne
I don't place orders very often but I am placing one now. On of the orders is coming up with over $15 for shipping even though it is shipping back to the host. Did something change that I am not aware of? Thanks!!

I'm not sure where I messed up. Some of these people have already paid me and not their totals are a lot higher than they should be. I don't know what is going on. I'm sure I have missed something. I don't keep up with all the changes.

Last edited:
Are you submitting a show or an individual order? Individual orders are subject to direct shipping rates. If it's a show, the only other thing I can think of is that maybe the show is in Alaska or Hawaii which have different shipping rates.

Go to P3 and click on the host name and address. Make sure that you have indicated Ship to Host, and that every guest also is indicated Ship to Host.

1. How do I know if I am being charged the correct shipping cost?

To ensure that you are being charged the correct shipping cost, make sure to double check the weight and dimensions of the items in your order. Additionally, check the shipping address to ensure that it is correct and in the correct format.

2. Why am I being charged shipping for each individual item in my order?

If you are being charged shipping for each individual item, it is most likely because the items are being shipped from different locations. This can happen if you have selected items from different warehouses or if your order is being fulfilled by different vendors.

3. I received my order and some items are missing. Why was I still charged for shipping for those items?

If some items are missing from your order, but you were still charged for shipping for those items, it is possible that the items were out of stock and will be shipped separately at a later time. If you have any concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs?

Unfortunately, we are unable to combine multiple orders to save on shipping costs. Each order is processed and shipped separately, so the shipping cost is based on each individual order.

5. Why is the shipping cost more expensive than the item I am purchasing?

The shipping cost is determined by the weight and dimensions of the item, as well as the shipping method and destination. It is possible that the shipping cost may be more expensive than the item itself, especially for smaller or lighter items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • lisaw