• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Quick Pampered Chef Credit Card Question!!!

In summary, the Pampered Chef credit card offers a 10% discount on first purchase, exclusive offers and discounts, no annual fee, and special financing options. It can be applied for online or in person with a valid ID. The interest rate is a variable APR of 21.99% with no annual fee, but late payment and returned payment fees may apply. It can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted, but rewards points are only earned for purchases at Pampered Chef. The account can be managed online or by calling the customer service number on the back of the card.
jenniferlynne
I am doing my taxes and was going to include the interest that I was charged on my PC credit card, but can't seem to find any on my statements!! Yes, I am one of those people that doesn't pay a lot of attention to detail and never paid much attention to my statements (sometimes don't even open them and just pay online). Anyway, I think I just got my card in August. Did the PC credit card come with some kind of no interest for 6 months or a year or something?

Yes...as long as you dont go over your limit. At least thats what mine is. Interest free for a year.:D

Cool!Thanks for that info. I didn't even know that. It will be paid off way before that time anyway so that is great.

What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef credit card?

The Pampered Chef credit card offers a variety of benefits, including a 10% discount on your first purchase, exclusive offers and discounts throughout the year, no annual fee, and special financing options. You can also earn points for every dollar spent that can be redeemed for rewards.

How do I apply for a Pampered Chef credit card?

You can apply for a Pampered Chef credit card online by visiting our website and filling out the application form. You can also apply in person at one of our retail locations. Please note that you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid government-issued ID to apply.

What are the interest rates and fees associated with the Pampered Chef credit card?

The interest rate for the Pampered Chef credit card is a variable APR of 21.99%. There is no annual fee, but late payment and returned payment fees may apply. For more information on specific rates and fees, please refer to the credit card terms and conditions.

Can I use my Pampered Chef credit card for purchases outside of Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use your Pampered Chef credit card for purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted. However, you will only earn rewards points for purchases made at Pampered Chef. Please note that foreign transaction fees may apply for purchases made outside of the United States.

How do I manage my Pampered Chef credit card account?

You can manage your Pampered Chef credit card account online by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can view your statements, make payments, and track your rewards points. You can also manage your account by calling the customer service number on the back of your card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • karen_anne1