• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order

In summary, the host received an email from a guest that their order had not arrived. The host checked PP3 and found that the order had not been entered. The host contacted the guest and found out that the guest's credit card had been charged.
Bren706
Gold Member
I just have to share my laugh for the weekend. I received an email from my Nov 30th host telling me that one of the guests did not receive her order yet. Looking at PP3, I had no order history for this guest, only the information from her DPDS. After looking through my paperwork, I did find her order ($15 plus tax and shipping). Somehow I overlooked it and it never got entered. I replied to the host apologizing for the mistake, and letting her know I can submit the order if the customer wishes. She replied that the customer's credit card was already charged.:confused::confused:. I told her I would call the customer directly, because I am completely puzzled as how the card could be charged if I have no order history for her. I even checked the entire show to see if maybe for some odd reason, I added her order under someone else's order, charging the card there. nope. I left a voicemail with the customer yesterday, but have not received a call back yet. My guess is that there thoughts on the card getting charged is just that the info was listed on the order form.

But really? 4 months and you are just figuring this out?!:rolleyes:

You sure would think they'd realize it before 4 months went by. At this point I'd offer to put it in as an individual order and pay the difference in S&H. There is no way here credit card could have been charged unless you entered it (perhaps someone else's show was entered at the same time and you put her order and CC there? I can't think of any other way for it to be charged.) Mistakes do happen from time to time.

the guest needs to call her credit card company to double check for sure that her card was charged....or not.

I've had host or guests call me saying they were charged the wrong amount on their cc or charged when I hadn't submitted the order yet. Each time they were wrong. People jump to conclusions and make wrong assumptions. Plus going back 4 months???

Hi there! It's definitely frustrating when these types of situations come up, but the important thing is that you found the order and are willing to take care of it for the customer. I would suggest following up with the customer again, perhaps via email or another phone call, to see if they would still like to receive their order. If so, you can submit it and make sure it gets to them as soon as possible. In the future, it might be helpful to have a system in place to double check orders and make sure they are all entered correctly. Thank you for handling this situation professionally and I hope it gets resolved soon!

What is "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order"?

"Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" is a comedy film that follows a group of friends as they embark on a quest to find a lost order of pizza. Along the way, they encounter hilarious obstacles and mishaps.

Who stars in "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order"?

The main cast of "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" includes comedic actors such as Amy Poehler, Andy Samberg, and Tina Fey. There are also several cameo appearances from popular comedians.

Is "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" is a family-friendly film with no mature content. However, some jokes may be more suitable for older children and adults.

Where can I watch "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order"?

"Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" is currently available on streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime. It may also be available for rental or purchase on DVD or Blu-ray.

Is "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" based on a true story?

No, "Weekend Laughs: Uncovering a Lost Order" is a fictional story created by the writers and filmmakers. However, it may be inspired by real-life experiences or events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • workingontwo