• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Annual Cost of Our Website | FAQs Answered

In summary, the annual cost of a Pampered Chef website is $59 and covers hosting, maintenance, and support. There are no additional fees. You can customize your website with your own branding. You can choose to pay upfront or make monthly payments. Technical support and assistance with customization are included in the annual cost.
How much does our website cost a year? I have one and can't remember and have a recruit asking me! Dahhhhhhhhh

Not a dumb question at all - it's $95 or $96/year, and a new recruit gets 90 days free after qualifying.

sorry...entered the wrong info and now it won't let me delete my post!

$96.00 a year.

Yup $96.00 for 12 months - mine just got renewed (i got the email last night!!)

thanks everyone!

I am probably silly for doing this, but I decided that due to my budget in its current state that I would just renew for six months this time around...and then when the next six months are up, just figure out if I could swing the 12 months. It's $54 for six months instead of the $96 for 12. You save $12 if you subscribe for the full year, but that only breaks down to $1 per month in savings, so I figured I could live with that...

Last edited:

1. What is the annual cost of a Pampered Chef website?

The annual cost of a Pampered Chef website is $59. This includes the cost of hosting, maintenance, and support for your website.

2. Are there any additional fees for using the website?

No, there are no additional fees for using the website. The annual cost of $59 covers all expenses associated with maintaining and running your website.

3. Can I customize my website with my own branding?

Yes, you can customize your website with your own branding. You can upload your own logo, change the colors and fonts, and create a unique look for your website.

4. Do I have to pay for my website upfront or can I make monthly payments?

You have the option to pay for your website upfront or make monthly payments. If you choose to pay upfront, you will save 10% on the annual cost. If you choose to make monthly payments, the cost will be divided into 12 equal installments.

5. What kind of support is included with the annual cost of the website?

The annual cost of the website includes technical support for any issues or questions you may have about your website. Our team is also available to help with any customization or updates you would like to make to your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DMB75