1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Real Estate Sales

1. Hi everyone!

I'm pretty new to this site but wanted to post a question and hope to post more in the future!

Do any of you sell to real estate agents? I have one that buys from me but when he asked the others in his office, they weren't interested. Any tips, tricks, etc. that I could use?

Thanks in advance for any help and I'm happy to be a part of this forum!

Debbie J in Wisconsin

Jan 23, 2006
  2. I have tried to sell to realtors, I 've attached my realtors gift ideas flier which I distributed to one office - but no bites...wierd, I thought they would be looking for great new and functional closing gift ideas! I haven't had the time to go into the realtors and present my gift giving ideas to the broker (or the owner of the office) I think that would mean greater exposure. I think the realtors market is an UNTAPPED market! I'll share more with you as I try new things, tell me what you think of my flier (I'm from Ontario Canada so pricing and guest special will be different! Take care

Attached Files:

Jan 24, 2006
Have something to add?