• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Estate Letter: To Mail or Hand Deliver?

In summary, you can hand deliver the real estate letters to realty agencies, or you can mail them. If you mail them, you should talk to the agent and tell them you know them and that you are a professional.
shanon92
For those of you who have used the real estate letters do ya'll mail them to all the realty agencies or do you hand deliver them? If you hand deliver them who do you talk to & what do you say to them?

Also is there a way that when you log on you can see all the responses to questions you ask or do you just have to remember where you asked the questions?

shanon

You have to remember where you posted. You can choose new posts on the top bar. That will pull up new posts since your last log on.

Finding Posts...When I want to go back and see the threads that I have posted I scroll clear to the bottom of the screen. It lists all of the active members on line. I click on my name and up will come your profile. Here you can select "All threads by this user name." When you click on that all of the ones you have written will appear. If you click on those it will take you to the place they are located. Then just use you browser back button to look at more. Hope this helps you :)

I guess no one knows about the real estate question. But I would think that going into the office and speaking with someone would be best. They wouldn't dismiss your mail as junk, they would see that you are professional, and PERSONALABLE! That is so important in this type of business.
I have been thinking for a while that I'd like to go to the office of the lady who helped us buy our house - two years ago! She was so nice and helpful, and she gave us a $50 gift certificate to Lowe's Home Improvement. It was very useful...but ya never know...some home buyers may like a PC gift certificate more, and the agent would probably know the buyer enough to know which they'd prefer... a single lady may rather have $50 from PC! I know I would! :p

You can do a search for a user name through the search link at the top of the page. Just click search and then click Advanced Search. There is a box on this page that says search by user name.

shanon92 said:
For those of you who have used the real estate letters do ya'll mail them to all the realty agencies or do you hand deliver them? If you hand deliver them who do you talk to & what do you say to them?

I have taken the letters in and talked with an agent. It has always been someone I know already. I've not done it with a stranger...yet. Still I would suggest hand delivering them. Otherwise it would go in the junk pile.

Thanks for the infoThanks so much for your replies...I love this website

Shanon

1. What is a "Real Estate Letter"?

A "Real Estate Letter" is a document used by real estate agents or brokers to communicate with potential clients, current clients, or other professionals in the real estate industry. It can be used to market properties, provide updates on market trends, or offer expert advice.

2. How is a "Real Estate Letter" different from other marketing materials?

Unlike flyers or brochures, a "Real Estate Letter" is a personalized and targeted form of marketing. It allows agents to connect with their audience on a more personal level and build relationships with potential clients.

3. What information should be included in a "Real Estate Letter"?

The content of a "Real Estate Letter" can vary depending on its purpose, but it typically includes information about the agent or brokerage, current market trends, recent sales or listings, and a call to action for potential clients to reach out for more information.

4. How often should "Real Estate Letters" be sent out?

The frequency of sending out "Real Estate Letters" can vary, but it is generally recommended to send them out once a month or quarterly. It is important to find a balance between staying top of mind with potential clients and not overwhelming them with too much communication.

5. Are "Real Estate Letters" still effective in the digital age?

Yes, "Real Estate Letters" can still be an effective marketing tool in the digital age. While many agents may rely on email or social media for communication, a physical letter can stand out and make a lasting impression. Additionally, some clients may prefer receiving physical mail rather than digital communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
Replies
Views
tlennhoff