• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Real Estate Gifts Engraved.... Need Help/Ideas!!

In summary, the guest wanted to give gift certificates that could be redeemed for high-quality Pampered Chef products. The letter suggests a variety of different gift options, all with the the Pampered Chef logo on it.
Meigs
I just got home from a Cooking show and I wanted to ask your guy's opinion on this.
I met a guest who is a Real Estate Agent in my city. She asked me if I would be interested in putting together some items for her to give as gifts to the people that she sells homes to. (would I ever!!!!! )
Anyway the tricky part is, is that the items that we use have to have her company's name and phone number somehow attached to it.

Has anyone done this before? I am thinking either burned into the bamboo (like the PC name already is) or a metal plate attached to something.
Does anyone have any ideas about what to use???

There are so many things we could do, but I also want it to be something that looks good with an added inscription.

Please Help, I told her I would look into some companies that may do that sort of thing and get back to her.

I am really excited about this, because she is letting me include a catalogue in each gift. So it generates business for me in two ways!

Thanks so much!

Are you sure she doesn't mean just attached to it, like a gift tag? Most people would prefer the PC logo, not the real estate logo attached to it. It adds more value to the gift with the PC logo (no offense to the real estate company, but they aren't in the kitchen product business). If they are looking for a permanent reminder for the recipient of where the gift came from, I would suggest a few of the following items and have them engraved:

1. Any of the BBQ turners could easily be engraved with a saying like, "from your Realtor, XXXX"
2. Any of the Stainless Steal Cookware could be engraved on the bottom (but it may affect it's warranty, you should check with HO on this)

But quite honestly, I think a nice gift basket you put together with our products as is and a nice card from the Realtor would get the same message across.

Just my opinion.

p.s. I should add that my DH is a Real Estate Broker and the customers he gives his gifts to really love any PC basket they give and they always remember him!

Or if they include a Season's Best or one of the Cookbooks. They can then have a stamp or label that say something like "Compliments of...." and then their name. Or "We appreciate your business!" and then their name/details.That was what I was thinking- because I'm going to approach some area agents with the same idea. I thought it would be fabulous house-warming gift....agents always give something, why not make it worth while!

When I was just starting out with PC last November, I sent out the following email as a test to 50 local Realtors:NOTE: See updated letter below!!!I sold lots of gift certificates that month plus I established a good working relationship with many of them.

Last edited:
Thanks you all for the great advise! I am going to see what she would like to do! I know that for a wedding last year, I did have the trifle bowl etched with the couples names and wedding date, it looked SHARP!

But I would never want to alter a warranty!!!!

And thanks Dave for the letter option!!! If its ok, i might borrow it?!?

I published the letter so if people like it, they can personalize it and use it. My only request .. Nobody from Southern California use it. Hugs and thanks!

Oh that's Great!!! Thanks again!
And no need to worry, I am from Canada!! LOL

HERE is the new and improved letter that I just found. You might like this one better:As a Real Estate professional, you offer your clients ethical services and the opportunity to own a new home. Once escrow closes the real celebration begins, its time for that first House Warming gift.

Think about what you normally give:

• a potted plant
• a box of gourmet chocolates
• maybe tickets to the local movie theatre?

Remember that:

• plants die
• chocolates get eaten
• movies end ... the gift is gone and quickly forgotten.

Since every newly purchase house contains a kitchen, why not offer the new homeowners some high-quality kitchenware, service-pieces, or a Gift Certificate.

I'm suggesting you gift them a Gift Certificate for the top-rated, high quality products from The Pampered Chef. Give them something to always REMEMBER YOU.

Browse the "Our Products" section on my personal website:

[Website URL goes here]

and get a feel for some of the unique cookware and kitchen accessories that we offer. Think of what the homeowner can do with that beautiful stainless steel sauté pan or the trendy "dot" martini glasses.

You can even purchase Gift Certificates right there from my website. Why not Bookmark the site right now?

Gift Certificates can be sent directly to your client or (what I'd suggest) in their name, directly to you. I'll even hand deliver the newest catalog to you to include with the gift.

Any questions? Email me! Let me know how I can help you put even wider smiles on the faces of your clients.

My best for the holiday season,Dave Barton
Independent Consultant, The Pampered Chef
760 799-2499Check out my WHAT's NEW at my Personal Website,
[Website URL goes here]

Last edited:
Great letter, Dave. I might steal it, too! One thing, though. Remove the link to your website in your post, as it's a CS (and PC) no-no (most people replace it with Page Not Found or /consultantname so other's know what to insert in this space).

pampchefsarah said:
One thing, though. Remove the link to your website in your post, as it's a CS (and PC) no-no.

Done! Heaven forbid I should commit a PC no-no

Dave, THANK YOU!!!!! I love it, and can't wait to get started sending those out.

Awesome Dave!!! Thank you so much!

Thanks! I love it!

Ooooh, I like this as well. Thanks a bunch. I am looking forward to building my new business. :chef:

Love this, thank you Dave!

What are some popular real estate gifts that can be engraved?

Some popular real estate gifts that can be engraved include cutting boards, wine glasses, keychains, coasters, and picture frames.

Can you engrave a personal message or logo on the gift?

Yes, our engraving services allow for personal messages or logos to be engraved on the gift for a personalized touch.

How long does the engraving process take?

The engraving process typically takes 3-5 business days, depending on the complexity of the design and the quantity of gifts being engraved.

What are some ideas for engraving a real estate gift?

Some ideas for engraving a real estate gift include the recipient's name, a quote or phrase related to homeownership, the date of a special occasion or milestone, or the logo of the real estate company.

Can I order a large quantity of engraved gifts for a real estate event?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering for large quantities of engraved gifts for real estate events such as closing parties or client appreciation events. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ElizabethHardacre
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies