1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Real estate agent gifts

1. Hey everyone! I came across a list of ways to add to your PC business and one was to contact real estate agents in your area and offer to deliver housewarming gifts to them every month for them to give to people who purchase homes from them. What would you think would be good to put in that to present to the agents?

Jan 17, 2011
  2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I've seen this before as well. I think the one's I saw that I liked best - I didn't do this, so I don't know how much success they are - is the one's that have 3-4 different price range gifts baskets. The gifts given are usually based on the cost of the home purchased, so the more options you have to offer them, the better.

Jan 17, 2011
  3. I like the idea of a few prices! I think I am going to come up with a flyer and send it out this month.

Jan 17, 2011
  4. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I know I have several old flyers from this saved. I'd like to try it out as well. I'm going to see if I can find them and update them. If I do, I'll post them for anyone who may be interested.

Jan 18, 2011
  5. Amyskitchen2

Amyskitchen2 Member

I did a Pampered Business with a realtor. They ordered like 30 dripless pourer/stoppers & openers, trifle bowls, and personal orders. It ended up being a huge catalog show. I didn't do any flyers I just went to their office and offered to pamper them.

Jan 18, 2011
  6. California Girl

California Girl Member

does anyone have any flyers that they can post?

7. Cr8vKitchen

Cr8vKitchen Member

Wonderful idea! I, too, would love to see the flyers you come up with!

Jan 18, 2011
Have something to add?