• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your PC Business: Monthly Housewarming Gifts for Real Estate Agents

In summary, the idea is to contact real estate agents in your area and offer to deliver housewarming gifts to them every month. This will show them that you are interested in their business and make them more likely to recommend you to people who purchase homes from them.
susanspc
Hey everyone! I came across a list of ways to add to your PC business and one was to contact real estate agents in your area and offer to deliver housewarming gifts to them every month for them to give to people who purchase homes from them. What would you think would be good to put in that to present to the agents?

I've seen this before as well. I think the one's I saw that I liked best - I didn't do this, so I don't know how much success they are - is the one's that have 3-4 different price range gifts baskets. The gifts given are usually based on the cost of the home purchased, so the more options you have to offer them, the better.

pcsharon1 said:
I've seen this before as well. I think the one's I saw that I liked best - I didn't do this, so I don't know how much success they are - is the one's that have 3-4 different price range gifts baskets. The gifts given are usually based on the cost of the home purchased, so the more options you have to offer them, the better.

I like the idea of a few prices! I think I am going to come up with a flyer and send it out this month.

I know I have several old flyers from this saved. I'd like to try it out as well. I'm going to see if I can find them and update them. If I do, I'll post them for anyone who may be interested.

I did a Pampered Business with a realtor. They ordered like 30 dripless pourer/stoppers & openers, trifle bowls, and personal orders. It ended up being a huge catalog show. I didn't do any flyers I just went to their office and offered to pamper them.

does anyone have any flyers that they can post?

Wonderful idea! I, too, would love to see the flyers you come up with!

Hi there! That's a great idea to boost your PC business by reaching out to real estate agents. As a pampered chef consultant, I've found that offering monthly housewarming gifts is a great way to establish a relationship with these agents and potentially gain new clients. Some ideas for gifts could include a set of kitchen utensils, a personalized cutting board, or a gift card to purchase kitchen essentials from our product line. You could also consider creating a gift basket filled with our popular kitchen gadgets and cookbooks. The key is to make the gift useful and memorable for the agents to present to their clients. I hope this helps, and good luck with your business!

What are some popular "Real Estate Agent Gifts" from Pampered Chef?

Some popular gifts from Pampered Chef for real estate agents include personalized kitchen tools, gourmet food gift sets, and entertaining accessories.

Do you offer customizable options for "Real Estate Agent Gifts"?

Yes, we offer the option to personalize kitchen tools with the real estate agent's name or logo. We also have customizable gift sets that can include a variety of gourmet food items.

What is the average price range for "Real Estate Agent Gifts" at Pampered Chef?

The average price range for our "Real Estate Agent Gifts" varies depending on the specific item. However, most gifts range from $20 to $50.

Can I order "Real Estate Agent Gifts" in bulk for my office or team?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for our "Real Estate Agent Gifts". Please contact our customer service team for more information on bulk pricing and ordering.

Do you offer gift wrapping or packaging for "Real Estate Agent Gifts"?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and packaging for an additional fee. You can add this option at checkout when placing your order for a "Real Estate Agent Gift".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Pamperedchef Marianne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
natural
Replies