1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Ready to start

1. I just got commitment from four people to host shows in January. I am now ready to get my kit and get started. Does anyone have anysuggestions for themed parties that includes use of kitchen product?

Nov 21, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Congratulations!! There are so many great ideas on here about theme parties. Just so you know, every season PC comes up with three great "Celebrations" shows and they provide an outline, recipes, and recipe cards you can get to hand out to guests. Those are easy ones to start with because it's all formatted for you and the "training" is great with the step by step guides. But, you can do whatever you'd like. The ones I do most often are Death by Chocolate, Mexican Fiesta and "Sip and Dip" where it's mostly our dips or maybe a really simple appetizer. Or even "Simply Stunning Appetizers" or "Easy Entertaining Ideas" is good. I'll see if I have any files with anything pertaining to this.

I'm excited that you've decided to join with such an awesome company!!! Good for you. This is such a gREAT time to get started. Especially with the Jan and Feb host specials. Please feel free to post any questions you might have...this site is awesome and everyone is so helpful. I assume you have a consultant you've been working with?? Be sure to go to some cluster meetings! They are awesome motivation, training, recognition and FUN! Please feel free to post questions or email me if you want to. :)

Nov 21, 2005
  3. Thanks for the information. I appreciate it!

Nov 21, 2005
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Here's a file that I found that I received from someone else. I've done this show several times, especially this time of year.

Feel free to email if there's something specific you're maybe looking for. I'll keep searching! Some people do "Desperate Housewives" or "Survivor" themes. Some have even done a "Murder Mystery" kind of theme, but that seems like a lot of work to me. THen again, I've never done one of those murder mystery parties. My suggestion, especially starting out, it to stick to the simple ones, but ones that may give it a little flair, especially if lots of the guests have been to lots of PC shows.

Let me know if there is anything else you need. :)

Nov 21, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted