• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for a Change? How to Kickstart Your Business and Achieve Success!

In summary, "Ready for a Change" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to support and train consultants looking to grow their business. You can sign up for the program through the Consultant Portal on the Pampered Chef website. The program includes various training and resources, such as online courses and mentorship opportunities, at no additional cost. To make the most out of the program, it is recommended to set specific goals, utilize the provided resources, and stay engaged with fellow consultants and mentors. Consistency and persistence are key in achieving success through "Ready for a Change".
poohritz
Gold Member
hello everyone,
I am back from being gone for a long time. :sing: i have several shows lining up, and at least 1 craft show. I am determined to get this business up and running. slow at first then see where it takes me. i like the info here as it shows lots of ideas from everyone.

Awesome, welcome back! Sounds like you're off to a great start. I'd recommend you consider what your goals are this time around and then think on what you did well so you can continue doing them, and what you know you need to do differently this time in order to achieve those goals. Best of luck to you!

1. What is "Ready for a Change" and how can it help my business?

"Ready for a Change" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides resources and support for consultants looking to kickstart their business and achieve success. This program includes training, tools, and tips to help you grow your business and reach your goals.

2. How do I sign up for "Ready for a Change"?

You can sign up for "Ready for a Change" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and accessing the Consultant Portal. From there, you can find the "Ready for a Change" program and sign up to participate.

3. What kind of training and resources are included in the "Ready for a Change" program?

The "Ready for a Change" program offers a variety of training and resources, including online courses, webinars, and mentorship opportunities. These resources cover topics such as business planning, marketing strategies, and product knowledge to help you succeed in your business.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the "Ready for a Change" program?

There is no additional cost to participate in the "Ready for a Change" program. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to this program as part of your business toolkit.

5. How can I make the most out of the "Ready for a Change" program?

To make the most out of the "Ready for a Change" program, we recommend setting specific goals for your business and utilizing the resources and training provided. It is also important to stay engaged with your fellow consultants and mentors for support and advice. Remember to stay consistent and persistent in your efforts to achieve success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Barbara Larsen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammie Allen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ann