• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivating Consultant: Making a Comeback with the Right Email for Images

You have to open the email in a program that can read gmail (like Outlook or Thunderbird), and then the document will open. I think it's best to just embed the info in the email so people can access it right away.
brendaivette
Hi all

I was out for a while, but have decided to come back, especially with this economy and my hubby loving PC products.........

quick question............which email (hotmail.com, cfl.rr.com, gmail.com) is better for the images to come through without having to do it as an attachment..............i am having such a hard time with my hotmail account, and since i'm restarting everything again, might as well do it right from the beginning...........my first show is this thursday and I'm so excited!!!!
don't know how to work outlook either.............

I use gmail and it seems to work well. Best of luck to you and WELCOME BACK!

I pay $20 per year for the upgraded Yahoo (no advertisements) and it works well too.

Outlook is fairly easy, you can look at the tutorials for help. I had originally wanted to use Outlook but Yahoo didn't allow me to do it. They are now allowing POP access (which is required to view your Yahoo e-mail in Outlook), but the more I think about it, I kind of like being able to check my e-mail from any computer. So I think I'm going to just stick with the Yahoo web page.

I vote for gmail, too. And you can retrieve gmail to an email client program (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) for no fee, if you don't like the web access.

you can also view your mail from Roadrunner in Outlook as well Brenda!

i just don't want to do attachments, i want the flyers to open up as soon as you open the email

welcome back Brenda!

brendaivette said:
i just don't want to do attachments, i want the flyers to open up as soon as you open the email

As long as you embed the info in the email in gmail, it'll do that. You can't attach a Word document (for example) to a message and expect it to open.

1. How do I reactivate my consultant account?

To reactivate your consultant account, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on "Reactivate Consultant" under the "My Business" tab. Follow the prompts to complete the reactivation process.

2. How long does it take for my consultant account to be reactivated?

The reactivation process typically takes 24-48 hours. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 5 business days. Please contact our customer support team if you have not received confirmation of your reactivation after 5 business days.

3. Do I need to pay any fees to reactivate my consultant account?

There are no fees associated with reactivating your consultant account. However, you will need to pay your annual renewal fee and any outstanding balances on your account before you can reactivate.

4. Can I reactivate my consultant account if I have been inactive for a long time?

Yes, you can reactivate your consultant account regardless of how long you have been inactive. However, if your account has been inactive for more than 2 years, you will need to complete the consultant application process again.

5. Will my previous downline and team members still be connected to my reactivated account?

If you reactivate your consultant account within 6 months of going inactive, your previous downline and team members will still be connected to your account. If it has been longer than 6 months, you will need to rebuild your team and downline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • evvy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies