1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Reactivating consultant

1. brendaivette

brendaivette Member

Hi all

I was out for a while, but have decided to come back, especially with this economy and my hubby loving PC products.........

quick question............which email (hotmail.com, cfl.rr.com, gmail.com) is better for the images to come through without having to do it as an attachment..............i am having such a hard time with my hotmail account, and since i'm restarting everything again, might as well do it right from the beginning...........my first show is this thursday and I'm so excited!!!!
    don't know how to work outlook either.............

Mar 24, 2009
  2. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I use gmail and it seems to work well. Best of luck to you and WELCOME BACK!

Mar 24, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

I pay $20 per year for the upgraded Yahoo (no advertisements) and it works well too.

Outlook is fairly easy, you can look at the tutorials for help. I had originally wanted to use Outlook but Yahoo didn't allow me to do it. They are now allowing POP access (which is required to view your Yahoo e-mail in Outlook), but the more I think about it, I kind of like being able to check my e-mail from any computer. So I think I'm going to just stick with the Yahoo web page.

Mar 24, 2009
  4. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

I vote for gmail, too. And you can retrieve gmail to an email client program (Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.) for no fee, if you don't like the web access.

Mar 24, 2009
  5. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

you can also view your mail from Roadrunner in Outlook as well Brenda!

Mar 24, 2009
  6. brendaivette

brendaivette Member

i just don't want to do attachments, i want the flyers to open up as soon as you open the email

Mar 24, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

welcome back Brenda!

Mar 24, 2009
  8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

As long as you embed the info in the email in gmail, it'll do that. You can't attach a Word document (for example) to a message and expect it to open.

Mar 24, 2009
Have something to add?