• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Vista Print Postcards Come in Glossy Finish?

In summary, Vista Print offers customizable templates, design services, and the option to upload your own design for personalized postcards. The standard turnaround time is 3-5 business days, but expedited shipping is available. Bulk ordering options are also available, with lower prices per piece for larger orders. Discounts and promotions are frequently offered for postcards on Vista Print, which can be found on their website or through their email newsletter. You can use your own images or choose from their library of stock images for your postcards, as long as they meet the minimum resolution requirements.
kdangel518
Gold Member
Are they all glossy? I don't see an option where you can order them glossy or matte, so I'm thinking that they are all glossy.

I have designed a few that have blank spots where I will fill in info- i.e. "Thank you for booking a show" where I'll fill in the show date/time and "Your Past Host Discount is about to expire!" where I'll fill in their past host ID and the expiration date.

Just wanted to be prepared as to what type of pen/marker I should have on hand for these if it's going to be a pain :p TIA!

kdangel518 said:
Are they all glossy? I don't see an option where you can order them glossy or matte, so I'm thinking that they are all glossy.

I have designed a few that have blank spots where I will fill in info- i.e. "Thank you for booking a show" where I'll fill in the show date/time and "Your Past Host Discount is about to expire!" where I'll fill in their past host ID and the expiration date.

Just wanted to be prepared as to what type of pen/marker I should have on hand for these if it's going to be a pain :p TIA!

I use a fine point Sharpie.

Yes, they are glossy. IMO, they turn out very professional looking!

Thank you ladies!

When I did mine about a month ago, you were given "glossy" as an option....I've received them both ways and feel the glossy looks much more professional!

sorry folks...reading too fast! I was referring to the business cards.

1. Can I customize the design of my postcards on Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print offers a wide range of customizable templates for postcards. You can also upload your own design or use their design services for a more personalized look.

2. What is the turnaround time for Vista Print postcard orders?

The standard turnaround time for postcards on Vista Print is 3-5 business days. However, you can also choose expedited shipping options for faster delivery.

3. Can I order postcards in bulk on Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print offers bulk ordering options for postcards. The more postcards you order, the lower the price per piece will be.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for postcards on Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print frequently offers discounts and promotions for postcards. You can check their website or sign up for their email newsletter to stay updated on current deals.

5. Can I use my own images on Vista Print postcards?

Yes, you can upload your own images or choose from their library of stock images to use on your postcards. Just make sure your images meet the minimum resolution requirements for printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • stacywhitlow
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
feather18
  • etteluap70PC