• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Kitchen with Our Re-Styled Item Trade-In Event

In summary, the "Re-Styled Item Trade in" program by Pampered Chef allows customers to trade in gently used items for credit towards a new purchase. Eligible items must be Pampered Chef products and in good condition, and the trade-in process involves filling out a form on the company's website. The trade-in credit can be used for any purchase, but cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.
jkendall
I am thinking of doing some sort of trade-in event for customers who have an old kitchen spritzer or batter bowl. I haven't put pen to paper yet on what exactly my plan is, but I'm curious to know how you might structure this sale. I thought any old batter bowls I might collect I could donate to church kitchens or things like that...what thoughts do you have?

LOVE this idea, but afraid that I'll end up giving things away. Maybe you could call it an upgrade sale and offer 10% off if they bring the old item to donate to somewhere.

That's a great idea! I was thinking I would only knock $2-$3 off an item. These aren't huge $ items we're talking about, but 10% off a Batter Bowl is only $1.50, so I think I would do at least $3 off that, if they "traded in" theirs. Even if they don't want to give me the original, might just get some bowls out the door. Maybe I'll kick in a small batter bowl if they book a show? Still tossing around ideas while I eat delicious S'more Cake from my RockCrok! Thanks, Jen!

1. What is the "Re-Styled Item Trade in" program?

The "Re-Styled Item Trade in" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in their gently used items for a credit towards a new purchase. This allows customers to update their kitchen tools and gadgets while also reducing waste.

2. How do I know if my item is eligible for trade in?

To be eligible for trade in, the item must be a Pampered Chef product and in gently used condition. This means it should be clean and in good working order.

3. Can I trade in items that I didn't purchase directly from Pampered Chef?

No, the "Re-Styled Item Trade in" program only accepts items that were purchased directly from Pampered Chef. We cannot accept items that were purchased from third-party sellers.

4. How do I trade in my item?

To trade in your item, simply fill out the trade-in form on our website with your contact information and details about the item you wish to trade in. Our team will then review your submission and provide you with a trade-in credit if your item is eligible.

5. Can I use my trade-in credit towards any purchase?

Yes, your trade-in credit can be used towards any purchase on our website or at a Pampered Chef party. However, it cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • memphisbarbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies