• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Re-Enter the Pampered Chef World Without Re-Buying the Starter Kit?

In summary, Sarah tells Merriemoe that it is not allowed for an active consultant to sell products on eBay, and if Pampered Chef finds out you are doing this, they may audit your account.
merriemoe38
I was a pampered chef consultant briefly nearly 2 years ago. I would like to start doing it again, but have been told I would have to re-buy the starter kit again. I recently hosted a party and earned a couple of things to suppliment my kit and really cannot afford to rebuy the kit, which i already have. Is there really no other way to re-enter pampered chef world???

pls advise, thanks so much
Merriemoe

That's correct!

I recently restarted too. I did have to re-buy the kit - Made that & an extra $70 back at my first show!!! Good Luck!!

Restarting with Pampered ChefMerriemoe,
That is very exciting that you are wanting to start back as a Pampered Chef consultant. This is a GREAT time to get started again!!

Since it has been 2 years since you have been a consultant, you do need to sign up to get started again.

The good news is that right now Pampered Chef is offering an AWESOME opportunity for those people getting started. You can earn the 4 PIECE PROFESSIONAL COOKWARE and NYLON TOOL SET for FREE!!! This offer is good until February 28.

I know that you already have the items in the kit, but having a second set with the kit would allow you to keep a set ready for shows and have a set at home for home use.

If you would like to get started without having to pay $90 for $350 worth of product, you could have a catalog show and use your points to buy down the kit. You could apply $20 or $40 off the kit price.

If you got started right now, you would get the kit products, the 4 piece Professional Cookware, plus your Super Starter bonus pieces, and a paycheck! Here is an example of what you would get:

$350.00 Value of the Super Starter Kit
$126.25 Value of Month One Bonus products
$155.00 Value of 4-Piece Professional Cookware Set and Nylon Tool Set
$250.00 Commission check (20% of $1250)
$881.25 TOTAL!!!

The online Kitchen Consultant Agreement is found on the public Web site at www.pamperedchef.com in the Come Join Us section. You just need your recruiters consultant number and name.

Do you have a consultant you are currently working with? If not, I'd be happy to have you as part of my team. Let me know if you have any questions. Below is my information. Feel free to contact me any time.

Ginger O'Meara
Consultant #362337
304-728-4865
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/ginger

starting the business againI was going to tell you if you sell the items in the starter kit on ebay you will get way more then what you paid for the starter kit. Just an idea. People are crazy for pampered chef on ebay.

Thanks,

Sarah

It is forbidden for active consultants to sell products on ebay.

As of March 1st, Pampered Chef has the right to audit your account to see if you are doing anything not allowed....like selling on Ebay.

1. How do I reactivate my Pampered Chef business?

To reactivate your Pampered Chef business, you will need to contact your consultant support team or your upline leader. They will guide you through the process and help you get started again. You may also need to update your information and pay any outstanding fees.

2. Can I still use my old login information to access my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you should be able to use your old login information to access your account. However, if you are having trouble logging in, you can contact your consultant support team for assistance.

3. Do I need to purchase a starter kit again if I am re-starting my business?

If you have been inactive for more than 12 months, you will need to purchase a new starter kit to restart your business. If you have been inactive for less than 12 months, you may be able to reactivate your business without purchasing a new kit, but this may vary depending on your country and region.

4. Can I still use my old customer base to restart my business?

Yes, you can still use your old customer base to restart your business. However, it is important to reach out to them and let them know that you are reactivating your business. This will help you rebuild relationships and potentially gain new customers.

5. Are there any resources available to help me get started again?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you get started again. This includes training materials, support from your consultant team, and access to the Pampered Chef community. Take advantage of these resources to set yourself up for success in restarting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefCKHall