• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: How to Re-Ink Your Stamp for Consistent Stamping Results"

In summary, it is recommended to re-ink your stamp after every 100 impressions with a water-based ink specifically designed for re-inking stamps. Make sure to evenly coat the entire surface of the stamp and test it on scrap paper before adding more ink. You can also re-ink a dry stamp, but be sure to clean it thoroughly beforehand. To prevent over-saturation, add a few drops of ink at a time and test on scrap paper before adding more.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I bought a stamp from one of the companies we deal with (it was either Town & Country from way back when) or Merrill. Anyway, it doesn't always stamp properly, sometimes there will be a blank spot. I can't seem to find the info that came with it when I bought it. Any advice?

If it's the merrill one all you do is buy the extra ink (I actually got mine from Merrill) and then depress the stamp while upside down and squeeze more ink on the pad that is inside.

I got a bottle of ink from Office Max.

Great, thanks!

Let it sit for a few minutes after reinking before you use it. That allows the ink to absorb into the pad so you don't get puddles on your stamped items.

And don't add too much!

I also got the ink at Staples. Just lock stamp in open position, place a few drops on the pad, making sure to cover all of the writing. Let sit, then ready to go.

1. How often should I re-ink my stamp?

It is recommended to re-ink your stamp after every 100 impressions to maintain consistent and clear stamping results.

2. What type of ink should I use to re-ink my stamp?

For best results, use a water-based ink specifically designed for re-inking stamps. Avoid using permanent or oil-based inks as they may damage the stamp.

3. How do I know if I have added enough ink to my stamp?

You will know that you have added enough ink when the entire surface of the stamp is evenly coated with ink. You can also test the stamp on a piece of scrap paper to see if it produces clear and consistent images.

4. Can I re-ink a dry stamp?

Yes, you can re-ink a dry stamp. However, make sure to thoroughly clean the stamp before re-inking to avoid any potential clogging or smudging.

5. How do I prevent my stamp from becoming too saturated with ink?

To prevent over-saturation, it is recommended to only add a few drops of ink at a time and test the stamp on scrap paper before adding more. This will help you achieve the desired level of ink and avoid any messy stamping results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbria
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies