• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DCB for Co-Hosts: What Happens When Multiple Hosts Use the DCB?

In summary, a Dcb, or Direct Cooking Bonus, for Co-Hosts is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a co-host can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at their cooking show. To become a co-host, you must first attend a Pampered Chef cooking show and express your interest in hosting your own show. The amount you can earn as a co-host depends on the sales made at your cooking show, typically up to 15% of the total sales. The Dcb cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn host rewards in addition to your Dcb benefits. Your Dcb rewards will be calculated and issued by your Pampered Chef consultant within two weeks of the show
kdangel518
Gold Member
Since the DCB is now a host only item... what happens when we have co-hosts? I'm assuming, as with the other host benefits, only one host can order the DCB... but I wanted to check. Anyone?

I do believe it says only one per show and it has to be a host/co-host who orders it.

Thanks!Just to clarify, the DCB is a host benefit, but it is an item that can only be ordered by the host. The co-host can't order it. This is how it has been from the beginning. The DCB is a host benefit, but it is an item that can only be ordered by the host. The co-host can't order it. This is how it has been from the beginning.Oh, I didn't know that. So the co-host can't order it even if the host orders it using their own credit card, and not the host credit? That's kind of a bummer. I'm sure there are a lot of people who have co-hosts who would like to buy one as well.Have something to add?

1. What is a Dcb for Co-Hosts?

A Dcb, or Direct Cooking Bonus, for Co-Hosts is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef where a co-host can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at their cooking show.

2. How do I become a Co-Host?

To become a co-host, you must first attend a Pampered Chef cooking show and express your interest in hosting your own show. The consultant can then help you pick a date and invite your friends and family to attend.

3. How much can I earn as a Co-Host?

The amount you can earn as a co-host depends on the sales made at your cooking show. Typically, co-hosts can earn free products and discounts worth up to 15% of the total sales made at their show.

4. Can I combine my Dcb with other offers or discounts?

No, the Dcb for Co-Hosts cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn host rewards for hosting a cooking show in addition to your Dcb benefits.

5. How and when will I receive my Dcb rewards?

Your Dcb rewards will be calculated and issued by your Pampered Chef consultant after your cooking show has ended. You can expect to receive your rewards within two weeks of the show date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TheNewMrsRue
  • Kris Renee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kris Renee
  • ldynred7