• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re: Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter

In summary, the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter are sent out regularly to provide consultants with important updates, news, and resources to help them grow their business. They are sent out on a weekly basis and once a month, but the frequency may vary. Customization of the content is available through the "My Profile" section of the Consultant Connection website. If you are not receiving the emails, please check your spam folder or contact customer service. These emails are only for current consultants, but those interested in joining the Pampered Chef team can sign up for the newsletter on the company website.
cochef
Gold Member
Who on Chef Success uses Consultant Connection emails and the eNewsletter? I have not opted in yet because I want to get some feedback from those who use it. Any and all comments are welcome.
Thanks

Bumping to see if anyone has a comment.

I use them both. I think my customers enjoy them, and I enjoy that it goes out without me having to remember that it's the first of the month.

I do both. I love the newsletter. It's professional, and I don't have to think about it (except to update it with my own bit of news).The emails I use weekly. I send a Weekly Blast, usually on Monday mornings. I usually use the blank one and just touch base with people. Once every 6 weeks or so I use one of the pre-made CC emails. I began this by sending out an invitation to everyone who gets my newsletter. About 5% said they'd like to get the blast, so I send it out to those people.

for your post! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I use both the Consultant Connection emails and the eNewsletter. I highly recommend opting in for these resources. The Consultant Connection emails provide valuable information and updates on new products, promotions, and business tips. The eNewsletter is a great way to stay connected with the Pampered Chef community and get inspiration for your business. I have found both to be extremely helpful in growing my business and staying informed. I hope this helps and I encourage you to give them a try!

1. What is the purpose of the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter?

The Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter are intended to provide consultants with important updates, news, and resources to help them grow their business. It also serves as a way to stay connected and informed about company events and promotions.

2. How often are the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter sent out?

The Consultant Connection Emails are sent out on a weekly basis, typically every Monday. The Enewsletter is sent out once a month, usually towards the end of the month. However, the frequency may vary depending on any special announcements or promotions.

3. Can I customize the content I receive in the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter?

Yes, you can customize the content you receive by updating your preferences in the "My Profile" section of the Consultant Connection website. This allows you to select the specific topics and types of information you are interested in receiving.

4. What should I do if I am not receiving the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter?

If you are not receiving the emails, please check your spam or junk folder to make sure they are not being filtered there. You can also contact our customer service team for further assistance in ensuring you receive the emails.

5. Are the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter only for current consultants?

Yes, the Consultant Connection Emails and Enewsletter are only intended for current consultants. However, if you are interested in joining the Pampered Chef team, you can sign up for our newsletter on the company website for updates and information on becoming a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • RMDave