• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?? Re: Conference Registration on May 9

They usually put them up on the CC website too, but sometimes they're tucked away in the registration area on-site.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
Is there any good reason to be part of the mad rush of people trying to register on the first day, May 9? Given the computer hiccups that folks experienced with housing, would it just make more sense for to wait until the evening of May 9th - or even wait until the 10th?

Thanks for helping the Conference Newbie :D

Registering for conference is a piece of cake compared to housing. You won't have any issues (at least I have never have and this will be my 6th conference!) Very simple to do and only takes a few minutes.

Ditto what Gina said. The earlier you register, the better your chances of getting the sessions (classes) you want.

Housing is through another company not HO. Now I do remember last year that they had a problem with anyone who earned free conference from the 2009 level one incentive so we had to wait a few days.

The only reason to register on the 9th is if there is an activity that has limited attendance. It used to be home office tours, but they discontinued those and do something at McCormick Place. There will be enough space in all of the workshops.

I like to look at the workshop options and think about it before I register. You can always change workshop choices at Conference by going to the registration booth.

[In smarmy, con-man voice] No, there's no reason at all for you to get your registration in on May 9.LOL! Actually, you'll be fine if you don't. I like to have first choice of workshops, and that's just about guaranteed if you register on day 1.

Becca_in_MD said:
The only reason to register on the 9th is if there is an activity that has limited attendance. It used to be home office tours, but they discontinued those and do something at McCormick Place. There will be enough space in all of the workshops.

I like to look at the workshop options and think about it before I register. You can always change workshop choices at Conference by going to the registration booth.

How far in advance do they post the workshop choices and other activities? I can't find them yet on CC, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

(another 1st time attendee...wahoo!)

I'm not sure when they'll post workshop info. My faulty memory is telling me that I didn't even notice workshop topics and descriptions until registration was open. I'm probably wrong, but some years - prob. more than a few years ago - there was no description until you went into the registration. Of course, I'm old enough that I remember when they mailed us a whole registration packet. Now it's all online! Maybe they'll send a postcard encouraging people to register. Saving lots of trees.

I'm pretty sure workshop choices are posted when registration opens.

What is the deadline for conference registration?

The deadline for conference registration is May 1st. After this date, registration will no longer be available.

Is there a discount for early registration?

Yes, there is a discount for early registration. If you register before April 15th, you will receive a 10% discount on the registration fee.

Can I register for the conference on the day of the event?

No, on-site registration will not be available. All attendees must register before the deadline of May 1st.

What forms of payment are accepted for conference registration?

We accept credit/debit cards, checks, and money orders for conference registration. Cash will not be accepted.

Is there a cancellation policy for conference registration?

Yes, there is a cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your registration, please do so before April 30th to receive a full refund. After this date, no refunds will be given.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • crystalscookingnow
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • hoosierchef