• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can I Use a Different Type of Bread for Anti Pull Apart Pizza?

In summary, the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool is a kitchen gadget designed to help you cut and serve pizzas without causing the toppings to pull off or the crust to tear. It features sharp, curved blades that easily glide through the crust and toppings, giving you clean, even slices. The tool works by gently cutting through the pizza with its curved blades and can also be used for other foods. It is dishwasher safe and safe to use, but caution should always be exercised when handling sharp objects.
smithcooking
I am having a hard time finding french dough bread. Does anyone think that another bread would work ok???

Have a show coming up and they are wanting to do this recipe.

Thank you,

Re: Anti Pull apart PizzaAre you looking in the refrigerator section, by the dairy, etc? It's usually with the cookie dough and other refrigerated "cans" of breads. I get the Pillsbury Crusty french loaf.

Re: Anti Pull apart PizzaYou can also use the Italian Bread found in the refrigerator section of the supermarket. It will not be as large but it will be as good.

Re: Anti Pull apart PizzaI used the pizza dough that it mentions in the cook's tip in the SB and it came out fine.

Re: Anti Pull apart Pizza
Karen said:
I used the pizza dough that it mentions in the cook's tip in the SB and it came out fine.

me too, but by accident. i just cut it up the same way I would have if I'd bought the bread dough.

Re: Anti Pull apart PizzaMy host bought an already cooked loaf. We sliced it, popped it in for a couple of minutes to toast the bread and then did the toppings. It worked fine. ;)

1. What is the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool?

The Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool is a specialized kitchen gadget designed to help you cut and serve pizzas without causing the toppings to pull off or the crust to tear. It features sharp, curved blades that easily glide through the crust and toppings, giving you clean, even slices.

2. How does the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool work?

The tool works by using its curved blades to gently cut through the pizza crust and toppings, creating clean slices without pulling or tearing. Simply place the tool on top of the pizza and press down, using a rocking motion to guide the blades through the pizza.

3. Is the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to wash it in the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. However, it can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water.

4. Can the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool be used for other foods?

While the tool is primarily designed for cutting and serving pizzas, it can also be used for other foods such as quesadillas, flatbreads, and even brownies. Its curved blades make it ideal for any dish that requires a clean, even cut.

5. Is the Anti Pull Apart Pizza tool safe to use?

Yes, the tool is safe to use. However, it is important to always exercise caution when handling sharp objects. Keep the tool out of reach of children and use it carefully to avoid any potential injuries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
yankfan24