• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Inactivity: $150 or $200 to Reactivate?

In summary, the cost to reactivate an inactive consultant account with Pampered Chef is either $150 or $200, depending on the duration of inactivity. This fee is necessary to cover the administrative costs of updating and maintaining the account and providing access to the website and resources. Not paying the fee will result in the account remaining inactive and the consultant losing access to the website and resources. To pay the fee, the consultant can log into their account on the Pampered Chef website and follow the instructions to submit payment using a credit or debit card. In certain circumstances, a consultant may be eligible for a waiver of the reactivation fee by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service and providing a valid reason for the request.
cookn' katie
I have a consultant that went inactive April 1st. Does she need $150 or $200 to be active again? Thanks! katie

Actually as of April 1st, everyone started all over again! But she needs to submit $150 by midnight tonight to stay active.

So my girl that turned in $225 last month and nothing this month is inactive?? Will she lose her sales?

crissy11 said:
So my girl that turned in $225 last month and nothing this month is inactive?? Will she lose her sales?

She will lose her sales next month if she doesn't submit $150 by 5/31.

Hi Katie,Thank you for reaching out about your consultant's inactive status. The reactivation fee for consultants who have been inactive for less than 6 months is $150. For those who have been inactive for more than 6 months, the fee is $200. I recommend contacting your consultant to discuss the best option for her to reactivate her account. As always, I am here to help if you have any further questions or concerns.

What is the cost to reactivate my consultant account?

The cost to reactivate a consultant account that has been inactive for an extended period of time is either $150 or $200, depending on the length of inactivity.

Why do I need to pay to reactivate my consultant account?

The reactivation fee covers the administrative costs associated with updating and maintaining a consultant's account information and access to the Pampered Chef website and resources.

What happens if I don't pay the reactivation fee?

If the reactivation fee is not paid, the consultant's account will remain inactive and they will not have access to the Pampered Chef website or resources. In order to continue as a consultant, the fee must be paid.

How do I pay the reactivation fee?

The reactivation fee can be paid by logging into the consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website and following the prompts to submit payment. Payment can be made with a credit or debit card.

Can I request a waiver for the reactivation fee?

In certain circumstances, a consultant may be eligible for a waiver of the reactivation fee. This can be requested by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team and providing a valid reason for the request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Cook1