• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit 2 Shows by Jan 20th and Receive New Stoneware: HO Update

In summary, the deadline for booking a show by Jan 20th is January 19th and at least one day's notice is required. You can host two shows on the same day to meet the deadline, but each show must have a minimum of $200 in sales to be eligible for host rewards. The minimum order requirement for a show by Jan 20th is $200, and you can change the date of your show before Jan 20th with at least one day's notice. There is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your show, and the more guests you invite, the higher the chances of reaching the minimum order requirement and earning more host rewards.
pamperedinAlaska
Silver Member
Has anyone received the new stoneware for submitting 2 shows by Jan 20th? I believe it to be the 6-muffin pan...but I haven't heard from HO. I was able to submit 2 shows in time, and am anxiously awaiting the new stone!

I just got mine today and it is very nice. Can't wait to use it :)

I turned in both my Jan. shows on the 19th, but still have not received my muffin pan. Hope to get it very soon. Also, can someone let me know how to make my profile? I am a newbie, and this is my first month in PC. Thanks from Jacque in Bixby, OK!!

1. What is the deadline for booking a show by Jan 20th?

The deadline for booking a show by Jan 20th is January 19th. We require at least one day's notice to prepare for a show.

2. Can I host two shows on the same day to meet the Jan 20th deadline?

Yes, you can host two shows on the same day to meet the Jan 20th deadline. However, please keep in mind that each show must have a minimum of $200 in sales to be eligible for host rewards.

3. What is the minimum order requirement for a show by Jan 20th?

The minimum order requirement for a show by Jan 20th is $200. This ensures that the show will be eligible for host rewards and free products.

4. Can I change the date of my show after booking it for Jan 20th?

Yes, you can change the date of your show after booking it for Jan 20th. However, please note that the new date must still be before Jan 20th and we require at least one day's notice for the change.

5. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can invite to my show by Jan 20th?

No, there is no limit to the number of guests you can invite to your show by Jan 20th. The more guests you invite, the higher the chances of reaching the minimum order requirement and earning more host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • DebbieSAChef