• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host a Delicious and Healthy Raw Food Party with a PC Consultant

In summary, the brand new PC consultant mentioned a potential host who wants a raw food party. He offers fresh cut veggies with two dips made with our rubs. The dips are always a big hit. He also mentioned that most people who want raw food don't eat dairy, so sour cream, etc...is out, and mayo is out too, unless its homemade. He is going to
LI Chick
I'm a brand new, PC Consultant and of course, I get the winners. I have a potential host that wants a "raw food" party. I'm thinking some sort of salad and maybe confetti salsa but that really doesn't show much. Any ideas???? :cry:

I have been providing fresh cut veggies with two dips made with our rubs at shows. I use the cool n serve tray and have it all prepared before the show. The dips are always a big hit.

Dips:
1/4 cup mayonaise
1/4 sourcream
1 - 2 teaspoons rub of your choice
Mix all ingredients and put in fridge for at least an hour before serving

I use:

2 carrot sticks
1 red pepper
broccoli
cauliflower
asparagus (if I can find the young skinny stalks)
green beans

The great thing about our products is that you don't have to limit yourself to only PC recipes. So, I'd see if your host has some favorite recipes and see how you can use PC products to put it together. :)

FYI - most people who want raw food won't eat dairy. Unless you have access to raw dairy. Other dairy has been pasteurized at a high heat and is no longer considered raw - so sour cream, etc...is out, and I'm pretty sure mayo is out too, unless its homemade.

Ladies thanks so much for your suggestions!!! I was not aware of the dairy issue - thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking about making the confetti salsa as one choice - just need to round it out :)

ChefBeckyD said:
FYI - most people who want raw food won't eat dairy. Unless you have access to raw dairy. Other dairy has been pasteurized at a high heat and is no longer considered raw - so sour cream, etc...is out, and I'm pretty sure mayo is out too, unless its homemade.

I also was unaware of this. Good thing to know that needs clarification if ever I run across this situation myself.

LI Chick said:
Ladies thanks so much for your suggestions!!! I was not aware of the dairy issue - thanks for the heads up! I'm thinking about making the confetti salsa as one choice - just need to round it out :)

Let us know what you come up with and how the show goes, I am curious myself, wishing you a great show!

Demo the wedgers on fresh fruit. Pineapple wedger, mango wedger, apple wedger. Veggie wedger will do tomatoes as well as potatoes, or anything without a core. Lots of raw to offer and quick ways to get it ready to eat.

Ok I am actually going to a raw food demo this weekend. I will grab some recipes and post them on Sunday.

LI Chick said:

one of my favorite recipes is the nectarine salsa in quesadilla cups. You can totally do this with just the salsa, and not doing the cheese and tortilla cups parts. You can make your own roasted peppers on the grill or prepare ahead of time.
It's a good one because it shows off several items!!

What is a Raw Food Party?

A Raw Food Party is an event where guests can learn about and sample various raw, unprocessed, and plant-based foods. It is a fun and interactive way to discover new healthy eating options and get inspired to incorporate more raw foods into your diet.

What types of dishes are typically served at a Raw Food Party?

At a Raw Food Party, you can expect to find a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds, sprouted grains, and fermented foods. Some common dishes include raw salads, smoothies, dips, and raw desserts. There are also many creative and delicious raw food recipes available that can be served at the party.

Do I need to have any special equipment to attend a Raw Food Party?

No, you do not need any special equipment to attend a Raw Food Party. However, if you are interested in making your own raw food dishes at home, a high-speed blender, food processor, and dehydrator may come in handy. These tools can help you create a variety of raw food recipes, such as smoothies, dips, and crackers.

Can I bring my own dish to share at the Raw Food Party?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own raw food dish to share at the party. It can be a great way to introduce others to your favorite raw food recipes and add more variety to the menu. Just make sure to let the host know in advance so they can plan accordingly.

Are Raw Food Parties suitable for people with food allergies or dietary restrictions?

Yes, Raw Food Parties can be suitable for people with food allergies or dietary restrictions. Raw food dishes are typically free from common allergens such as dairy, gluten, and soy. However, it is always best to inform the host of any allergies or restrictions beforehand so they can accommodate your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • HealthNut