• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rave About the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan - Family-Sized Cooking!

In summary, the Stoneware Bar Pan is a great option for those who do not cook alot or who want to try different recipes. It is perfect for cookies and biscuits and can fit fewer corn dogs than the Large Bar Pan.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
This pan is by far my most favorite piece of stoneware. I am so thrilled that PC came out with it. That said, I am having a hard time now of selling the benefits of the Stoneware Bar pan. The thing is Gi-normous!! I seem to find myself saying, "Unless you have a huge family, you probably won't get much use out of it." Then I'm screaming at myself in my head!

Anyway...Sell me on the Stoneware Bar Pan again ladies!!

Thank you!

I also posted this in Customer Care (wrong spot--oops!)

I don't have the medium bar pan yet but I do have my stoneware bar pan. I use it all the time for everything. Maybe if I had the medium bar pan I would use it more than the regular one. Not much help am I. :p giggle

You know before we had stones we had all different sizes of pans for everything. Well, its the same with stones. When you make more food you need a bigger pan. Make less food and use the medium pan. There are also several PC recipes that call for using the stoneware bar pan that the medium pan probably wouldn't be the best choice for. I make the twists (pepperoni and chicken bistro) and they fit perfectly. There may be some families that are larger and would use it more. Every family has different needs and the bigger bar pan may fit that need better. Thats whats so great about PC. We have something for everyone. Everyone needs to collect every size of the stoneware and every piece in the stoneware bar family! Well, I don't know if I've sold the idea to you but I've tried. grin :D

We're a small family- just my husband, my 14 month old, and me. I don't have the medium, but I LOVE the large one. Most of all we use it for nachos. Yes, my husband and I eat that many! It's our whole dinner, though. We also use it to make french "bakes" (like fries, but baked instead of fried.) I've made pizza on it, too, when we needed two pizzas.

Bar PanI love the medium bar pan (lots of brownies!!!) but still absolutely love the big bar pan.

I am attaching a file that was downloaded to me after a Teleclass. The original author is Erin McNutt, an Advanced Director with PC. I hand out this flyer all the time and personally use the pancake recipe at least tx a month.

Hope this helps!!!

Attachments

• A Day in the Life of a Bar Pan.doc
    21 KB · Views: 831
Don't need a huge family!I have the Stoneware Bar Pan, (not the medium) and I find it is the perfect size for cookies and biscuits. I don't think you need a large family ( I mean it is not for singles maybe) but most cookie recipes state to have them 2" apart and it is perfect to just make one package of cookies. Same for store brand biscuits!

We also love corn dogs and that pan fits like only 6-8 of them, not alot of corn dogs, and they cook up crispy and evenly. Maybe you can show the benefit with talking about larger or bulkier frozen foods like that...

Bar PansI was thrilled to see the Medium Bar Pan as well because the Large Bar Pan was often too big for older people and those who did not cook alot. I find I am selling lots of Medium Bar Pans to that group of people and also to first-time stoneware buyers who are willing to experiment at the price of the Medium Bar Pan but may be apprehensive about spending the price of the large Bar Pan.

I find I am still selling lots of the large Bar Pans, as well, and have been promoting having both sizes, especially those with children. Sometimes the large Bar Pan isn't enough if you're using it for french fries, potatoes, cookies, etc. Customers will want to have both and use them side by side in the oven!!! I always ask the customer what they plan to use the bar pans for and help them choose the right piece for them.

I did some interesting calculations, comparing sales from this year to last year.

March 1/04 to July 23/04 - sold 110 Bar Pans @ $42.00 each (Cdn) = $4620

March 1/05 to July 23/05 - sold 70 Bar Pans @42.00 each (Cdn) = $2730
March 1/05 to July 23/05 - sold 75 Med Bar Pans @ $29.00 each (Cdn) = $2175
TOTAL Bar Pan Sales March 1/05 to July 23/05 = $4905.00

The addition of the Medium Bar Pan has been good for me as I'm sure it has been for everyone but we can still sell lots of the larger Bar Pans.

I don't remember where I got this, but it might help you out.

Attachments

• selling medium bar pan.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 729
Hello there! I am so glad to hear that you are loving the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan, it truly is a fantastic piece of stoneware. I understand your concern about its size, but let me tell you, the size is actually one of the best things about it. First of all, the Stoneware Bar Pan is perfect for family-sized cooking. It can hold a large amount of food, making it great for big gatherings or meal prepping for the week. And even if you don't have a big family, it's still useful for making multiple servings of your favorite dishes to enjoy throughout the week. But it's not just about the size, it's also about the quality of the stoneware. The Stoneware Bar Pan is made with our signature stoneware material that evenly distributes heat, resulting in perfectly cooked and crispy dishes every time. It's also non-stick and easy to clean, making it a convenient and durable addition to your kitchen. Plus, the Stoneware Bar Pan is so versatile. You can use it for baking, roasting, broiling, and even grilling. It's truly a multi-purpose pan that will make your cooking experience so much easier and more enjoyable. So don't let the size intimidate you, embrace it! The Stoneware Bar Pan will quickly become your go-to for all your family-sized cooking needs. Trust me, you won't regret adding it to your kitchen arsenal. Happy cooking!

1. What is the size of the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan measures 15 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 1". It is the perfect size for cooking family-sized meals.

2. Is the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe.

3. Can I use metal utensils on the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan as it may scratch the surface. It is best to use nylon, silicone, or wooden utensils.

4. How do I clean the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan?

The Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan is very easy to clean. It can be washed with warm water and a mild dish soap. It is also dishwasher safe.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan for baking desserts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Stoneware Bar Pan is great for baking desserts such as cookies, brownies, and even cakes. Its non-stick surface ensures easy release of baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefhutch04
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Chef Kearns
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies